Sponsored by AdvaMedWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. Happy hump day! Our newsletter gets you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the up-early co-creators. Find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and CLICK HERE to subscribe!House Democrats mixed their messages on Tuesday, unveiling two articles of impeachment against President TrumpDonald John TrumpRepublicans consider skipping witnesses in Trump impeachment trial Bombshell Afghanistan report bolsters calls for end to ‘forever wars’ Lawmakers dismiss Chinese retaliatory threat to US tech MORE while embracing a bipartisan deal and a planned vote next week to ratify Trump’s long-sought U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA).Speaker Nancy PelosiNancy PelosiTrump trade deal likely to sow division in Democratic presidential field Trump supporters at Pa. rally ‘upset’ after Democrats introduce impeachment articles California GOP candidate arrested on stalking charges MORE (D-Calif.) announced the monumental impeachment news at a press conference early Tuesday while flanked by committee chairs who are involved in the investigation. The group unveiled the two articles that will likely come to the House floor next… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report — House set for Phase 3 of impeachment push
- The Hill's Morning Report — Bloomberg is in; independents sour on impeachment
- Democrat ‘Badasses’ Who Spurred Impeachment Inquiry Defend Stances amid Declining Public Support
- John Bolton will give evidence in closed-door impeachment hearing next week as Democrats look for Donald Trump's spurned national security adviser to burn him
- Perry won't comply with subpoena in impeachment inquiry
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Trump says he is fighting testimony to protect presidency
- READ: House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff's full 'State of the Union' interview with Jake Tapper on impeachment
- 5 things to know for November 26: Impeachment, storms, 2020 Dems, mergers, Germany
- Pelosi signals USMCA deal is 'within range'
- Exposed: The damning details of Prince Andrew's deals with tax haven tycoons... so does THIS help explain how he funds his billionaire lifestyle?
The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by AdvaMed - An unusual day: Impeachment plus a trade deal have 319 words, post on thehill.com at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.