The singer recently released her brand new, highly-anticipated album Lover and is expected to perform a new song from the album during her star-studded performance on the dance competition.
After 13 sensational weeks of sparkle the wait is finally over and the remaining three couples will take to the dance floor for the very last time.
The semi-final saw comedian Chris Ramsey narrowly miss out on the final after losing to Karim Zeroual in the dreaded Strictly dance-off.
The remaining three couples will be tasked with performing three routines – one chosen by the judges, one showdance and one previous favourite from the series.
There will also be a chance to look back on what an amazing series it’s been, as the whole class of 2019 return to perform one final group dance.
Performing tonight is global music phenomenon Taylor Swift, set to belt out a song or two from her critically adored album, Lover.
The details of the pop princess’s performance are being kept under wraps, but it is suggested she might even treat viewers to a medley of her biggest hits.
The songstress’s step onto the dancefloor comes just weeks after her famous dispute with Big Machine Group (where she said Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta weren’t going to let her perform the songs the label owns).
The glowing pop star’s performance on BBC One also comes just days after she celebrated her milestone 30th birthday alongside a line-up of star-studded friends and family.
The I Knew You Were Trouble hitmaker also recently revealed she is planning on playing a much shorter tour next year than originally planned so that she can stay close to her mum’s side.
Both her parents have survived cancer, and she recently spoke out about her mother Andrea’s illness returning.
The Grammy Award winner added that she is struggling to commit to plans in 2020 because of her mother’s health.
So instead of her usual six-month stadium tour, she will be putting on a month-long “festival” tour for her latest album along with other artists.
*Strictly Come Dancing’s grand final airs Saturday 14th December at 7.05pm on BBC One
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033
- Dancing On Ice's Jake Quickenden fuels Strictly Come Dancing rumours with cryptic tweet
- Strictly Come Dancing 2022 judging line-up confirmed: Anton Du Beke permanently replaces Bruno Tonioli
- Taylor Swift's NYU Speech in Full
- ‘Suffered emotionally and physically’ Strictly’s Karen Hauer on ‘gruelling’ week
- Mercury Retrograde 2022 LIVE — How planet moving backward will affect your star sign – check yours now
- 'Know how it looks' Gemma Atkinson admits awkward chat with Aljaz’s wife Janette Manrara
- Somi pays tribute to Miriam Makeba, on album and on stage
- For Carol Burnett, the Sondheim award is personal
- Heidi Klum, 48, shares risqué video in eye-popping dress as beau holds model's bottom
- We came second at Eurovision but as usual Graham Norton was the winner
- On the Road With Bob Dylan, Joan Baez and the Rolling Thunder Revue
- 100 Days Out: College football names, games, storylines as we count down to the 2022 season
- What a return for the play of the century! PATRICK MARMION reviews Jerusalem
- The Long Road to ‘Spinning Gold’: Why It Took Three Decades to Bring the Story of Six Decadent Disco Years to the Screen
- Simon Cowell hits back at BGT Ofcom complaints ‘Makes me laugh’
Taylor Swift set to dazzle in star-studded performance on Strictly Come Dancing final have 608 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.