Kate Moss, pictured, donated a car load of designer clothes to Mary Portas’ Living and Giving charity boutique She’s not known as a cuddly character, but it seems Kate Moss does have a caring, sharing side under that tough cookie exterior. The supermodel who once reportedly bawled ‘Basic bitch!’ at an air hostess, has donated a car-load of designer clothes to Mary Portas’s Living And Giving charity boutiques, which raise money for Save The Children. And it’s quite easy for shoppers to spot if they’re getting a Kate bargain – as several of the pieces have her name written on them. Kate, 45, loves leather jackets and last week her local Living And Giving shop in North London sold a brown Diesel biker jacket with ‘Kate’ emblazoned across the back of the collar in metal studs. It went for £50 – £500 less than a new one. Form an orderly queue! Mary Portas, officially opens ‘Mary’s living and giving shop’ a new concept in charity shopping at Westfield shopping centre on June 4, 2009 RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next TALK OF THE TOWN: Claire Foy opens her heart about her… TALK OF THE TOWN: The tangled web of the… Read full this story
- Dr Miriam Stoppard: Organ donation rule change could help save 700 lives
- Sweet reason Prince William and Kate Middleton got their dog after they married
- More people throwing clothes away 'because they distrust charity donation bags'
- Fashion archive: Jeff Banks brings designer clothes to the high street
- Peter Saville: the UK's most famous graphic designer
- Ministers 'preparing for rethink on charity tax relief'
- Hitching a ride in Audi’s AI:Me, the autonomous city car of the future
- Stanford Blood Center Asks For Donations During Critical Supply Shortage
- Digital Trends Live: Day 3 from the Consumer Electronics Show 2019
- Every Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Movie, Ranked by Surreality
TALK OF THE TOWN: Wow! Tough Kate Moss has got a softer side by donating a car load of designer clothes to Mary Portas' Living and Giving charity have 305 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.