Kate Moss, pictured, donated a car load of designer clothes to Mary Portas’ Living and Giving charity boutique
She’s not known as a cuddly character, but it seems Kate Moss does have a caring, sharing side under that tough cookie exterior.
The supermodel who once reportedly bawled ‘Basic bitch!’ at an air hostess, has donated a car-load of designer clothes to Mary Portas’s Living And Giving charity boutiques, which raise money for Save The Children.
And it’s quite easy for shoppers to spot if they’re getting a Kate bargain – as several of the pieces have her name written on them.
Kate, 45, loves leather jackets and last week her local Living And Giving shop in North London sold a brown Diesel biker jacket with ‘Kate’ emblazoned across the back of the collar in metal studs. It went for £50 – £500 less than a new one.
Form an orderly queue!
Mary Portas, officially opens ‘Mary’s living and giving shop’ a new concept in charity shopping at Westfield shopping centre on June 4, 2009
How very refreshing! I can reveal that yet another famous face has quit social media – and reverted to the age-old practice of meeting pals face to face.
Lady Tang, the socialite widow of the late businessman Sir David Tang, has closed her Instagram account – admitting her mental health has been affected by overuse following her husband’s untimely death in 2017.
In a pained outburst to her followers, who include friends Kate Moss, Sadie Frost and Gwyneth Paltrow, she said: ‘I realised I’m using social media to show I’m still here, I’m still living. By posting I was saying “please don’t forget about me”, but I’m tired of trying to keep in people’s memories. You can always ring, text or see me instead of liking/commenting.’
Here’s to the revival of real conversation!
Was junior Royal Lady Tatiana Mountbatten lying low after picking up a driving ban for speeding in her £50,000 Porsche three times in ten days?
Just hours after her court appearance on Friday, the 29-year-old second cousin to the Queen posted this snap seemingly joking about having to slum it on the train (she went first class!) and looking anything but shamefaced.
Lady Tatiana Mountbatten posted this photograph of her on a train just days after receiving a driving ban for speeding in her £50,000 Porsche
My lips are sealed but…
Which eco-warrior star got so drunk at a charity do last week that her grumpy, famous husband had to whisk her home?
Apparently he was amused by her antics at first, but the final straw came when she started eating chips from a stranger’s plate in a top London restaurant…
- Designer Profile: Mary Cronin of the Design Shop
- Cardi B fears dressing her daughter in designer clothes
- Stephen A. Smith and Randy Moss got together at the Super Bowl
- Officials say St. Mary's Hospital gives MU Health Care room to grow
- Karl-Anthony Towns questionable for Friday’s Timberwolves’ game after car accident
- Guys, stop giving roses on Valentine’s Day
- Proposal for living building in Old Town draws praise
- Kate and William security risk: Pakistan tour ‘most complex’ ever
- Is ‘Married At First Sight’ Couple Kate and Luke Still Together? Spoilers
- Border Patrol Detained Me for Speaking Spanish in Montana. Then My Town Turned Against Me.