Strictly Come Dancing kicked off its 2019 final in spectacular fashion on Saturday night, but fans were left raging when they had trouble voting.
During the live show, viewers came across an error message when they attempted to vote on the dance competition’s website.
Others were able to vote multiple times, with one viewer admitting they picked their favourite 40 times instead of the standard three votes per person.
Error: Strictly Come Dancing 2019 final: Viewers are left RAGING as an error stops them from being able to vote online… while other fans are able to pick their favourites up to 40 TIMES
The final saw duos Kelvin Fletcher and Oti Mabuse, Emma Barton and Anton Du Beke, and Karim Zeroual and Amy Dowden all compete for the coveted Glitterball trophy.
It is up to the public to choose the winner during the live show as the judges’ scores are simply for guidance, so each vote matters.
MailOnline contacted show representatives, who declined to comment.
Taking to Twitter to express their frustration, one fan claimed it was ‘a bit dodgy’ that they couldn’t vote and questioned whether it was ‘another BBC fix.’
Upset: Taking to Twitter to express their frustration, one fan claimed it was ‘a bit dodgy’ that they couldn’t vote and questioned whether it was ‘another BBC fix’
While another fan blasted: ‘#StrictlyFinal is rigged! I logged in to vote online and before I could it thanked me for voting. So… I registered a new account and it happened again’
Another added: ‘Fix the voting. I’m banging in votes and it’s not even stopping me. About 40 and coutning so far, all been sympathy votes for Anton’
During the show, co-host Claudia Winkleman admitted there were problems with voting online and urged viewers to call instead.
While the show’s official Twitter page informed fans: ‘We are experiencing a very high volume of votes this evening. if you are having any difficulties voting online remember you can vote by phone, the numbers are all on bbc.co.uk/strictly.’
Despite the issues, some fans urged their fellow viewers to keep trying to vote as they were able to make it work.
One wrote: ‘Seems to be working now but some are saying they voted more than 6 times. Hoping it does not cost Kelvin and Oti the win.’
While another said: ‘If you’re voting online and getting a vote refusal, keep refreshing, I managed to vote in the end!! (sic).’
But one viewer was still able to vote multiple times, as they wrote: ‘The bbc voting website is now working …….. although it still seems f***** as I think I voted for Kelvin about 12 times’
Try again: Despite the issues, some fans urged their fellow viewers to keep trying to vote as they were able to make it work
Strictly Come Dancing Final – The Leaderboard
Kelvin Fletcher and Oti Mabuse
Judges Choice – Rumba to Ain’t No Sunshine by Bill Withers – 39 points out of 40
Showdance to Shout by The Isley Brothers – 40 points out of 40
Favourite Dance – Samba to La Vida Es Un Carnaval by Celia Cruz – 39 points out of 40
Karim Zeroual and Amy Dowden
Judges Choice – Quickstep to Mr. Pinstripe Suit by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – 40 points out of 40
Showdance to A Million Dreams by Pink – 39 points out of 40
Favourite Dance – Jive to You Can’t Stop The Beat from Hairspray – 40 points out of 40
Emma Barton and Anton Du Beke
Judges Choice – Charleston from Thoroughly Modern Millie – 39 points out of 40
Showdance to Let Yourself Go by Irving Berlin – 38 points out of 40
Favourite Dance – Viennese Waltz to Send in the Clowns by Barbra Streisand- 39 points out of 40
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019: Fans demand BBC release Dev and Dianne's exit vote results
- 'They can kick off as much as they like': Strictly's Craig Revel-Horwood hits out at 'know-nothing' fans who criticised his scoring for axed Dev Griffin
- Dianne Buswell: Strictly 2019 pro urges fans to stop sending Shirley Ballas death threats
- Strictly's Saffron Barker admits crippling pain has left her struggling to SLEEP after injuring her back during her last performance with AJ Pritchard
- Strictly's Dianne Buswell begs fans to stop sending death threats to head judge Shirley Ballas after Dev Griffin's controversial exit
- Viscountess Emma Weymouth's husband ‘hopping mad’ over Strictly 2019 dance off news
- Stop Complaining - Shed Those Unwanted Pounds
- World Series of Poker (WSOP) Top 40 Moments
- The Latest: Tusk says Brexit deal will avoid chaos
- As election day nears, what's stopping me from voting twice?
- It's Dee Day for the guys on
- The Latest In Crime Fighting
- Interview With Poker Pro and Survivor China Contestant Jean-Robert Bellande
- Twelve Reasons Why The Gumball 3000 Is Over. Dead. Really. Finally.
- Closure of Arizona plant symbolizes the demise of coal and its human toll
- Michael Jackson Awards Life
- From SNL to Game of Thrones, the most influential TV shows of the decade, ranked
- The best films of 2013
- The fall of WeWork’s Adam Neumann
- Dani Alves: 'If you win without effort, you triumph with no glory at all'
Strictly Come Dancing voting chaos: Viewers are left 'RAGING' as an error stops them from being able to vote online... while other fans are able to pick their favourites up to 40 TIMES have 859 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.