The reckless parents of a ten-year-old boy were caught on camera letting him drive a car down the middle of a motorway.
The footage was recorded by a fellow motorist earlier this week in Hyderabad in Telangana, India.
In the video, a small silver hatchback can be seen driving along the central lane of the carriageway.
The footage was recorded by a fellow motorist earlier this week in Hyderabad in Telangana, India, as a small silver hatchback drove down the central lane of the carriageway
The vehicle that is recording is positioned in the outside lane as it gets set to overtake.
But as it passes the silver car it quickly becomes clear that it is a child behind the wheel.
The young boy, who has a passenger alongside him as well as in the back seat, looks up toward the camera through the open window.
He turns his head away abruptly as the car recording continues ahead, which is where the video ends.
As the silver car gets overtaken it quickly becomes clear that it is a ten-year-old boy behind the wheel. He turns his head away abruptly from the camera, which is where the video ends
It is thought that the clip was taken on the outer ring road of the city before traffic police were made aware.
Officers immediately tracked down the car and discovered that the driver was only ten years old.
They issued an electronic citation as well as a fine for the car’s owner.
The minimum age to acquire a driving license in India is 18.
- Shocking moment BMW driver mounts the sidewalk and intentionally crashes into a father and his eight-year-old son in Manhattan
- Quadruple amputee, 39, who lost his limbs and half of his face from Toxic Shock Syndrome sparked by a cold says his eight-year-old son inspired him to climb Ethiopia's highest mountain in a solar-powered buggy
- Family is left 'gutted' as thieves steal their six-year-old son's wheelchair after breaking into brand-new uninsured car and leaving it in a ditch
- Singer Alicia Keys Laments That Social Judgement Prevents Her Four-Year-Old Son From Wearing Nail Polish
- Mom credits car booster seat with protecting 9-year-old son in accident, shares warning to other families
- Serial rape suspect Joseph McCann 'tied up mother with electrical flex and forced her to listen to screams of her 17-year-old daughter and 11-year-old son as he raped them both'
- Fed up of His Alcoholism and Physical Abuse, Telangana Parents Burn 42-year-old Son Alive
- Millionaire Barrie Drewitt-Barlow threatens to stop 18-year-old son Aspen’s £7,000-a-month allowance as he fears he’s ‘going off the rails’ with wild £50,000 nights out and ‘eight girls a weekend’
- She Escaped the Hell of Yemen, but Her 9-Year-Old Son Is Stranded
- Shocking moment joyrider smashes into 64-year-old grandmother's Vauxhall Zafira outside her house - three weeks after her other car was written off by speeding driver in same street
Shocking moment reckless parents let their ten-year-old son drive their car in southern India have 502 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.