A mum who was was diagnosed with cancer last month has vowed to give her children a Christmas they will always remember. Brave Tilly Everest is due to begin intensive treatment in the New Year in Cornwall as she undergoes operations and starts radiotherapy for breast cancer. Her 21-year-old daughter Victoria Cane has set up a fundraising website page to help her mum’s dream come true to take her sons Alfie, 8, and Billy, 12 to Winter Wonderland in London’s Hyde Park. She also plans to treat 19-year-old son Marcus, who has asperger’s, reports CornwallLive. Victoria said: “Mum has always been the main provider for the family and she’s going to have to press pause on her business for at least six months while she undergoes treatment. “This has been a terrible shock for her friends and family as she’s always been the strong one who’s always battled on when she’s poorly, but her job is too strenuous for her to continue.” She hopes that people will be kind enough to give anything, even as little as £1, to help the family enjoy the festive trip to London. Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video… Read full this story
- Heartbroken John Travolta reveals his wife Kelly Preston had battled cancer privately for nearly two years and had been receiving treatment 'for some time' before she passed away at age 57
- Ayda Field's sweet reunion with mum Gwen as she continues to battle cancer
- Alex Trebek spotted wearing Jeopardy! Shirt as he continues to battle cancer
- Vaccinate your children against flu or face a 'Christmas to forget'
- Kelly Preston not seen in public for 2 years as she battled cancer in secret
- Fundraiser for boy, 2, battling cancer for a THIRD time reaches £500,000 target to fund pioneering treatment
- Carol Burnett reveals late daughter Carrie Hamilton lived life to the fullest even as she battled cancer: 'We were joined at the hip for a while there'
- New tennis mum Samantha Stosur vows to play on, but not this year
- Fuming mum defends dressing her kids in cheap clothes after she was mum shamed for wearing pricey outfits
- Coronavirus: Kiwi in Canada 'disgusted' at $3100 quarantine fee to return to NZ to support mum through cancer treatment
Mum battling cancer vows to give her kids a Christmas they’ll never forget have 379 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 12, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.