Police hunting for a man named as Terry Glover on suspicion of the murder of a 12-year-old schoolboy in Loughton, Essex have arrested a 51-year-old man.Essex Police said: “A man has been arrested following a fatal collision in Loughton earlier today, Monday December 2.”The 51-year-old, from Loughton, was arrested on suspicion of murder, six offences of attempted murder, one offence of causing death by dangerous driving, six offences of causing serious injury by driving, failing to stop at the scene of a collision and driving without insurance.”There is no wider threat to the public at this time, but we continue to ask anyone with information to come forward and assist with our enquiries.”More follows….
- Texas man convicted of double murder explored in new doc: ‘I just could not see this evil, angry person’
- Man guilty in Biletnikoff murder case
- Man held over Carroll car blaze
- Man held over stolen tickets
- Murdered man and injured woman accepted a drink invitation before being attacked with a machete - as three face court over the horrific stabbing
- Nancy Grace recalls fiancé Keith Griffin’s horrific murder, returning to TV with ‘Injustice’: ‘I was lost’
- Q&A With Rangers TV Play-by-Play Man Josh Lewin
- Stokley: Manning’s arm ‘looks great’
- Murderer apologizes to Sean Taylor’s family
- Hunt has no choice: Chiefs must clean house
Man held in Essex schoolboy murder hunt have 227 words, post on news.sky.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.