Police hunting for a man named as Terry Glover on suspicion of the murder of a 12-year-old schoolboy in Loughton, Essex have arrested a 51-year-old man.
Essex Police said: “A man has been arrested following a fatal collision in Loughton earlier today, Monday December 2.
“The 51-year-old, from Loughton, was arrested on suspicion of murder, six offences of attempted murder, one offence of causing death by dangerous driving, six offences of causing serious injury by driving, failing to stop at the scene of a collision and driving without insurance.
“There is no wider threat to the public at this time, but we continue to ask anyone with information to come forward and assist with our enquiries.”
- Man held for 1985 murder of TV producer
- Man sought after schoolboy assault
- Woman and man held in murder probe after body found in house
- Man jailed for brutal murder of Bradford pensioner Amy Shepherd
- Man held after woman and three children found with stab injuries
- Man accused of the murder of boy (3) to face September trial
- Man denies Richard Scullion murder as trial date set
- Man charged with attempted murder of father-of-one
- Man arrested over 1984 murder of Marie Tierney
- Man charged with crossbow murder of retired lecturer