The incident happened around 2:35 a.m. on Dec. 21 inside a building on University Avenue near Eames Place.
Police say an unknown individual approached 20-year-old Giovanny Pimentel, of the Bronx, and stabbed him once in the chest.
Pimentel was taken to St. Barnabas Hospital in critical condition. He was pronounced dead at 2:20 p.m. Friday.
The investigation is ongoing. Police have released surveillance footage of an individual wanted for questioning in connection to the incident.
Anyone who has information regarding this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-8477 or for Spanish, 1-888-577-4782. Tips can also be sent to the NYPDTips Twitter account or submitted online at NYPDCrimeStoppers.com.
- Charges: Mpls. Woman Fatally Stabbed Man Over $60 He Owed Her
- Shocking moment man, 26, suffering a manic episode fatally stabs his mother, 48, in a Texas convenience store
- Four girls, aged 12 to 14, are arrested over fatal stabbing of 15-year-old girl in a Walmart after they 'stole a knife from the store' in a fight that was streamed live on social media
- Two killed and 14 injured in weekend of bloodshed in London as horrific video shows man being stabbed in Croydon
- Boy, 15, fatally stabbed in Islington, north London, named by police as Romario Opia
- Man Fatally Shoots Married Couple, Then Self Following Snow Disposal Argument, Luzerne County Officials Say
Man Fatally Stabbed In The Bronx, Investigation Ongoing have 261 words, post on newyork.cbslocal.com at December 28, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.