Kyle Richards isn’t waiting until the last minute to check things off her holiday list.
On Saturday, the 50-year-old Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star stepped out with a friend to do some shopping at Louis Vuitton.
The star gave a big smile as she went about her day with her shopping bag in tow.
Checking her list: Kyle Richards stepped out with a friend to do some shopping at Louis Vuitton on Saturday afternoon
For her outing, she wore an all black outfit with some long statement necklaces.
She threw the teddy coat on over the casual look that kept her warm in the cloudy Los Angeles weather.
Kyle made sure to stay comfortable and wore a pair of stylish black sneakers for her shopping spree.
Outfit details: For her outing, she wore an all black outfit with some long statement necklaces
The night before, Kyle and her husband Mauricio Umansky brought along their daughter Portia for a night of fun at Jingle Ball.
They later met up with her costar Teddi Mellencamp where they took a group photo with one of the headliners for the evening, Camila Cabello.
‘#kiisjingleball With the kids. @camila_cabello was sweet as always,’ she shared along with the photo.
Staying warm: She threw the teddy coat on over the casual look that kept her warm in the cloudy Los Angeles weather
Kyle looked every bit of stylish as she rocked the carpet in a Gucci blazer next to her husband.
The two celebrated their 23rd wedding anniversary earlier this year, and the star made sure to share some of her favorite memories with her longtime love on social media.
‘Happy 23rd anniversary @mumansky18 I love you more than ever and am so grateful for the love we share ❤️ I feel so fortunate to be moving through life with you by my side. Here’s to spending the rest of our lives together…#soulmates,’ she wrote in the post.
Living Proof: Kyle Richards and Teddi Mellencamp’s families joined together to get a photo with Camila Cabello backstage at Jingle Ball
The fam: Kyle and Mauricio Umansky pose with their daughter Portia ahead of the Jingle Ball concert
Stylish: Kyle rocked a chic Gucci blazer while out for the festive event
- Amy Adams rocks sleek black coat and purpleshades in Beverly Hills
- Denise Richards Is Exactly What ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Needed
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills women roll eyes at Lisa Vanderpump
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Read Receipts
- Lisa Rinna, Dorit Kemsley and Kyle Richards attend RHOBH party
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Dog Gone
- Kyle Richards mocks Lisa Vanderpump's husband Ken after RHOBH showdown
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: It’s a Gas, Gas, Gas
- Kyle Richards accuses Lisa Vanderpump of trying to make her look bad
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Recap: Bahama Mamas