Emma Barton has impressed the judges, and her dance partner, Anton du Beke, so much during her time on Strictly Come Dancing that she has made it into the final - but what do we know about the star when she’s not waltzing on a Saturday night? The dancing sensation, who will perform three dance routines on Saturday night’s show, has had several famous boyfriends in the past. Find out everything you need to know about the former EastEnders’ star’s love life here…
Is Emma Barton married?
Emma keeps her personal life very private, and so not much is known about her personal life. She was previously married to a lawyer, Nigel Stoat, for three years back in 2002, but reportedly split back in 2005. Since then, Emma has kept her romances private, and it thought that she is currently single and ready to mingle!
What are Emma Barton’s past relationships?
Emma has previously dated popular TV presenter, Stephen Mulhern. The pair first met back in 2008 when they were working together on a pantomime show, and reportedly split back in 2011, with Stephen previously admitting that their relationship came to a “natural end”. She has also been romantically linked to former co-star, Joel Beckitt, who she reportedly dated from 2006 to 2008.
Emma with Joel in 2008
Jamie Borthwick also once admitted that he had a crush on Emma, telling the TV Times: “I was about 14 when I first set eyes on Emma Barton. I fell in love with her long, shapely legs and I wanted to marry her. Perry [Mitchell] told me to chat her up, and I remember walking over to her and saying, ‘Alright darling… Wow, you smell nice.’ It brought the house down and we still laugh about it now.” Emma responded to say she saw her co-star as “a brother”, ouch!
It is unknown why the pair split
Emma is having an amazing time on Strictly at the moment, but her professional dancer, Anton Du Beke, admitted that she is working incredibly hard on both Strictly and EastEnders. Chatting on This Morning: “She is constantly working on EastEnders. She’s doing two massive jobs. We only got into the studio yesterday and then I’m gonna see her this afternoon and we’re gonna work on it until late. ‘She hasn’t had a lot of time but she’s such a hard worker and such a pro.”
- 'Seriously brilliant... you deserved it!' Olly Murs leads celebrity Twitter tributes as Caroline Flack wins Strictly Come Dancing
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020 line-up: Latest news and updates on the rumoured cast
- Strictly Come Dancing judge Shirley Ballas hints a royal could join the show
- Angellica Bell on why she's 'doubtful' about joining Strictly Come Dancing line-up
- Which show won in ratings: Strictly Come Dancing or X Factor?
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Love Island winner Amber Gill tipped for line-up
- Phillip Schofield ‘in talks to be in Strictly Come Dancing’s first same-sex couple’
- TV BAFTAs 2020: Bruno Tonioli shows off a VERY different look as he sports new silver locks while accepting Strictly Come Dancing's award
- Paul Gascoigne says he’s eyeing up appearance on Strictly Come Dancing’s Italian spin-off
- Sorry Bruce, but this show has a spring in its step again: JACI STEPHEN reviews the Strictly Come Dancing final
- Bruno Tonioli is 'set to make a big comeback to Strictly Come Dancing later this year' after ditching the show amid the coronavirus pandemic
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019, grand final live: high-scoring, tear-stained finale sees favourites Kelvin Fletcher and Oti Mabuse lift glitterball trophy
- Strictly Come Dancing's Bruno Tonioli, 64, continues to rock his new silver locks as he steps out shirtless in a sarong at his LA home
- Strictly Come Dancing have majority of 2020 stars signed up including Jamie Laing
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019, Blackpool results live: Michelle Visage eliminated after seaside dance-off defeat to Saffron Barker
- Scarlett Moffatt drops huge Strictly Come Dancing hint after ballroom past
- TikTok star Holly H ‘in advanced talks’ for Strictly Come Dancing
- Phil Tufnell claims cricketer Graeme Swann is "scared about having his chest waxed" for Strictly Come Dancing
- Want to find out this week's Strictly Come Dancing songs?
- Strictly Come Dancing 2019, week 10 results: tearful Saffron Barker sent home after dance-off defeat to Karim Zeroual
Is Strictly Come Dancing's Emma Barton in a relationship? Find out more about her love life here have 745 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.