close Video Media plays defense for Joe Biden amid Ukraine scandal Reaction and analysis from Fox News contributor Charlie Hurt and Women for Trump national co-chair Gina Loudon. Hunter Biden, the 49-year-old son of former Vice President Joe Biden , has been dodging discovery requests in connection with a paternity case in Arkansas, and is “the subject of more than one criminal investigation involving fraud, money laundering and a counterfeiting scheme,” a private investigation firm claimed this week in a bizarre court filing. In addition, the Florida-based D&A Investigations told Fox News that its investigators have found that the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats’ impeachment effort against President Trump accompanied Joe Biden when he traveled to Ukraine in early 2016 and, by his own admission, pressured the country’s government to fire its top prosecutor by threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid. The whistleblower’s attorney, Mark Zaid , did not respond to Fox News’ request for comment on D&A’s claims, which Fox News has not independently verified. Zaid has previously acknowledged that the whistleblower had “contact” with presidential candidates of both parties, amid reports that he had a “professional working relationship” with one of the Democratic presidential contenders. On the same day that… Read full this story
- Exclusive — 2016 Arizona Police Report: Cocaine Pipe Found in Car Rented by Joe Biden’s Son Hunter Biden, Authorities Declined to Prosecute
- Donald Trump made big claims about Joe and Hunter Biden in Ukraine. Here's what you need to know
- What is Burisma Holdings? The story behind the scandal-tied Ukraine firm that hired Hunter Biden
- The Invention of the Conspiracy Theory on Biden and Ukraine
- High-ranking House Democrat says ethics investigation into Devin Nunes is 'likely' following reports the Republican congressman 'met with fired Ukraine prosecutor to dig up dirt on Joe Biden'
- White House ordered to turn over documents to support Donald Trump impeachment probe
- Donald Trump claims inspector general report into origins of Russia probe will be 'historic' as one FBI attorney revealed to be under criminal investigation accused of altering a document used to get spy warrant
- Impeachment inquiry refocuses on Trump's call pressing Ukraine for Biden investigation
- Seven in ten Americans think Donald Trump was wrong to urge Ukraine's President to investigate Joe Biden while more than half think he should also be impeached and removed from office, poll finds
- State Dept. officials defy White House to testify in impeachment probe
Hunter Biden is subject of criminal probes, says PI firm hinting at more incriminating details have 401 words, post on www.foxnews.com at December 24, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.