A GENEROUS boss awarded his 200 employees a whopping £8million Christmas bonus. Lucky workers at the property company were not expecting the astonishing gift, which celebrated the firm meeting its targets. Each member of staff was given a red envelope at a Christmas dinner, revealing they would receive roughly £38,000 each – depending on how long they’d worked there. The firm based in Maryland, US said it wanted to make a “significant” impact on the lives of those responsible for its success. The emotional video of the night shows workers react with joy as they realised what had happened. Chairman Edward St John, who founded the company, revealed the bonus on Saturday.XMAS BONUS JOY He said: “To celebrate the achievement of our goal, we wanted to reward our employees in a big way that would make a significant impact on their lives. “I am thankful for every one of our employees, for their hard work and dedication. I couldn’t think of a better way to show it.” “I may steer the boat, but they’re the ones that run the boat. “They are the ones that make the boat go. Without the team, we are nothing.”One employee stated: “What happened tonight… Read full this story
- Huawei's billionaire boss awards his employees more than £222 million in cash bonuses to thank them for helping the company fight the US sanctions during the trade war
- Royal Mail worker brings Christmas cheer to little girl who wrote to her late father 'in heaven' by telling her the letter had been delivered 'despite a difficult journey'
- Heartwarming moment mum is reunited with baby she gave away 62 YEARS ago
- Who gave Rohit Sharma his record 100th T20I cap? The heartwarming moment which went unnoticed
- Watch Heartwarming Moment US Judge Hold Lawyer’s Baby as He Swears Her In
- Greedy bankers are overpaid, says JP Morgan boss awarded $248m since financial crisis
- Little girl recalls heartwarming moment ‘her heart fell in love’ with her adoptive mum when she met for the first time
- 'Last Christmas' Serves up Festive Holiday Treat With Emilia Clarke (Review)
- Christmas cancelled for outsourced NHS workers who can't afford to be sick
- Is your boss breaking the law? Managers who make their staff come in early or stay late without paying them overtime are breaking the law - and they could owe workers thousands of dollars
Heartwarming moment generous boss awards his 200 workers £8MILLION Christmas bonus have 395 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.