Jodie Mason, 26, (pictured) from Birmingham was battling a brain tumour and bone cancer when her mate sent her the heartless remark telling her to ‘man up’ A former model fighting cancer was told to ‘man up’ by her so-called friend after she refused to leave the house because of the disease. Jodie Mason, 26, from Birmingham was battling a brain tumour and bone cancer when her mate sent her the heartless remark. She was also told to ‘f**k off’ by the same person and by another supposed pal. Shockingly, the other pal accused her of playing the ‘C card’ because she was too ill to go out with her friends or family. As well as agonising pain in her shoulders and back, Jodie struggles with blackouts, severe headaches, incontinence, mobility issues, violent episodes of sickness, and memory problems. Jodie was diagnosed with a brain tumour aged just 25. She has now spoken out about how her friends branded her ‘selfish’ for being too unwell to join in with some activities. Jodie said insensitive comments were just a small part of the harsh reality of having cancer – and ‘no-one really understands’. She was also told to ‘f**k off’ by… Read full this story
- Drug discovery gives hope to victims of child brain tumour
- Eight-year-old boy back at school despite brain tumour returning
- Death of 21-year-old from brain tumour ‘not fair’, father says
- Walk the Cobbler for brain tumour research
- Women can have confidence in cervical cancer screening, TDs told
- Teen's brain tumour headaches dismissed as 'exam stress'
- Family tackling 170m abseil for dad who died from brain tumour
- Cyclists raise funds for brain tumour charity in memory of John
- Lithuanian PM to be on sick leave
- Man killed in Northumberland house fire named
Former hair model, 26, who is battling brain tumour and bone cancer reveals how friend told her to 'man up' when she said she was too sick to leave the house have 291 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 16, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.