A former hair model fighting cancer was told to ‘man up’ by her so-called mate after she refused to leave the house because of the disease. Jodie Mason, 26, was battling a brain tumour and bone cancer when her pal sent her the heartless remark. She was also told to ‘f*** off’ by the same friend and by another mate, Birmingham Live reports. Shockingly, the other pal accused her of playing the ‘C card’ because she was too ill to go out with her friends or family. Jodie struggles with blackouts, severe headaches , incontinence, mobility issues, violent episodes of sickness, memory problems and many more life-changing symptoms, and now has agonising pain in her shoulders and back. She has now spoken out about how her friends branded her ‘selfish’ for being too unwell to join in with some activities. Jodie said insensitive comments were just a small part of the harsh reality of having cancer – and “no one really understands”. The former hair model, who shaved her locks off as she lost patches of hair to chemotherapy, said: “People say: ‘Come on it doesn’t matter, bring your walking stick’. “But I have cancer in my bones and it’s… Read full this story
- Roundup found to be 'substantial factor' in causing US man's cancer
- PG mate gives man a broken finger for shushing him
- End Times: Europa Universal IV's Million-Man Battle
- Mural At Towson Restaurant Sends Message To Boy Battling Cancer
- While battling cancer, Dave Strader will call Stars games again
- Arsenal slammed by rivals Man City over shambolic and disrespectful pursuit of Mikel Arteta
- Ex-convict who allegedly killed Golden man pleads guilty to Chinese student’s shooting death in Utah
- Jolly-model murders in Andhra: Man kills 10 with 'cyanide-laced prasadam'
- Amidst battling cancer, Goa CM Manohar Parrikar asks audience 'How is the Josh?'; draws loud applause
- Hair: how to get a trim without going for the chop
Ex-hair model slams 'mate' who told her to 'man up' as she battles cancer have 317 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 16, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.