DAVID Hasselhoff had his very own version of K.I.T.T – the Knight Rider car – but sold it to a crying man for £150,000, he told Chris Evans today. Speaking on the Virgin Radio breakfast show on Monday, he explained the bizarre reason he no longer had the souped-up vehicle. The 67-year-old actor and singer said: “Well, I had one in my own garage. And a man called me from Turkey, and he was crying, ‘I love you’. “But he couldn’t speak any English and he wanted to buy my Knight Rider car. “So I sold it to him for like a hundred fifty thousand bucks for charity. And it’s in Turkey.” He added: “I’m about to buy another one because I miss that car. And the car goes on tour with me at times.” David played high-tech crime fighter Michael Knight in TV show Knight Rider from 1982 to 1986. The drama’s hero was assisted by a talking car called K.I.T.T – standing for Knight Industries Three Thousand. David lives in Calabasas in California but explained he is looking for a place near Bath to he can be close to his wife Hayley Roberts’ family. The star, who is… Read full this story
- Chris Evans' Virgin Radio show hits a million listeners
- God told me to start running and now I’m addicted – Chris Evans
- David Hasselhoff and Hayley Roberts spotted at Cardiff Market
- Chris Evans: 'Come work here'
- Chris Evans: Virgin radio host seeks advice on son’s manners
- Chris Evans: Virgin media host confesses to never using soap
- Chris Evans: Virgin Radio host receives shock message from son
- Violent attempt to steal car leaves man with knife wound
- CCTV released of man wanted over Tube station attack
- Chris Evans: God told me to start running and now I'm addicted
David Hasselhoff sold his Knight Rider car to a crying man – and now wants another he tells Virgin Radio’s Chris Evans have 305 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.