Boris’s Queen’s Speech: The pledges NHS Funding Bill: to lock in extra £33.9billion health spending over the next four yearsScrap hospital parking charges for the most ill Measures to scrap hospital car park charges for ‘those in greatest need’, including the disabled, parents of sick children staying overnight and staff working night shiftsEnd free movement: An end to freedom of movement and an Australian-style points-based immigration system to be roled out in 2021. Fast-track visa system for medics with a job offer, to help boost nursing ranks by 50,000 and number of GPs by 6,000Crackdown on spies by making the UK a ‘hostile environment’ for those who want to uncover government secrets or damage the national interestConstitutional reform, from scrapping the Fixed-Term Parliaments Act and to review the role of the Supreme Court.Medicine innovation: Legislation to make it easier for hospitals to manufacture and trial innovative medicinesArmed Forces protected: Amendments to Human Rights Act to protect Armed Forces veterans from malicious prosecutions Workers’ Rights Bill to ensure rights are ‘protected and enhanced’ after BrexitMinimum Service Agreement Bill to force public sector unions to provide a skeleton service during strikes in essential services like the railwaysLaws to prepare for life after Brexit -… Read full this story
- Boris Johnson taunts 'chicken' Jeremy Corbyn for trying to block election as Remainer alliance crumbles with SNP and Lib Dems humiliating Labour by backing a snap poll
- Boris and Carrie are still 'loved up' and have been 'brought even closer together' following police row, friends insist, as couple are seen together for first time since argument
- Following Cuomo's Abrupt L Train Takeover, MTA Vows To 'Stick With What We Planned' On Future Projects
- Corey Johnson: Give NYC Control Of The Subways, Ban Cars On Bedford Avenue
- Corey Johnson: Give NYC Control Of The Subways, Permanently Pedestrianize Bedford Avenue
- What the Bloody Hell Is Happening? The U.K. Election, Explained
- 2018 British Journalism Awards shortlist revealed: 'This is what Dame Cairncross needs to protect'
- Philosophers On Brexit
- The American Presidency
- Coalition colludes in a sham Recall Bill
Boris Johnson's 10-year plan: PM vows to 'take Britain forward' as he unveils Queen's Speech to enshrine £34bn NHS funding bonanza in law, boost police powers and tighten borders have 334 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 19, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.