PAULO SOUSA has told his club they need to sort out his future immediately – after Arsenal made an approach for him to become their new manager. The Bordeaux chief wants it resolved as the Gunners look at him as a successor to the axed Unai Emery. Sousa has guided Bordeaux to fifth in Ligue 1. Follow our ARSENAL LIVE BLOG as the Gunners hunt for Emery’s replacement He is one of a number of managers rumoured with the vacant post at the Emirates. Carlo Ancelotti, Max Allegri, Mikel Arteta and Nuno Espirito Santo have also been linked with the job. Ex-QPR chief Sousa, 49, said: “That most important thing for the club is that the situation is resolved as quickly as possible for stability.”I don’t know what will happen tomorrow. Tomorrow, the owner could take another decision. It doesn’t depend on me. “I’m fine here, focused on everything I can control. “It’s me who makes the decision, not my agent. I’m trying to have a great marriage with this club. It’s not a question of being impatient.” AC Milan and Everton are also said to be after the former Portugal midfielder.Latest Arsenal newsLive BlogGUNNERS LATEST Arsenal news LIVE: Follow… Read full this story
- Hodgson on Arsenal target Zaha: I'm expecting him back
- Reported Arsenal target Izzo commits to Torino
- European Paper Talk: Arsenal target Daniele Rugani
- Meet Two Women Who Became Bosses of Traditional Boys' Clubs
- Wayne Rooney looks to the future and reveals manager job offers
- Survey: What does the future hold for IT jobs?
- 3 Ways to Tell If You're in the Wrong Job
- How to Hurt Your Bottom Line? Anger Job Candidates
- Targeted ads, more choices in FiOS TV's future
- Arsenal captain Laurent Koscielny signs for Bordeaux
Arsenal target and Bordeaux boss Paulo Sousa tells club to sort his future asap after being lined up for Gunners job have 296 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.