Michelle Visage became the eighth celebrity to leave Strictly Come Dancing, leaving her co-stars stunned. The Drag Race star, 51, was previously hailed as the potential winner of the BBC dancing competition, so her exit came as a shock to many viewers. She and Giovanni Pernice landed in the bottom two with YouTuber Saffron Barker and AJ Pritchard, meaning both couples had to dance again. Michelle and Giovanni performed their couples choice dance, which was street commercial, to Madonna’s iconic Vogue. Meanwhile Saffron and AJ Quickstepped to Beverley Knight’s Marvellous Party in a bid to impress the judges. Craig Revel Horwood deliberated over the decision, admitting that he found it difficult to pick who to save. Eventually, however, he said: “I’m having a really difficult time with myself over this. This doesn’t normally happen to me. I normally make a very quick, instant decision. This has been really, really difficult. “One couple took all the notes on board and one couple were better. And the couple I’ve decided I would like to save is save is Saffron and AJ.” Motsi Mabuse also decided to save Saffron and AJ after saying that they had seen “two brilliant dances”. Finally, Bruno Tonioli… Read full this story
- Towie’s Bobby Norris surprised by RuPaul’s Drag Race judge Michelle Visage on set – as she films scenes for the reality show
- Michele Berdy Kicks Off New 'Moscow Time’s Offline' Series
- Michelle Keegan kicks off Our Girl series 4
- Teaching assistant left in wheelchair after kicked by 5-year-old
- Horsham manager Di Paola on the play-offs, points-per-game and potential winners not being promoted
- Deulofeu was fuelled by anger – Watford boss Gracia hails match-winner
- Tickets now on sale for Mansfield Town’s potential winner-takes-all clash at MK Dons
- Michelle is North Shoes competition winner
- Coughlan hails potential of Championship-chasing JCH after Gas win
- Gail Walker: So, it's racist for Strictly winner to raise cash for Africa? Just who is stereotyping now, Mr Lammy?
Who left Strictly? Michelle Visage kicked out after being hailed as 'potential winner' have 330 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.