Sunday, November 3 is National Sandwich Day. We cover a lot of “free food days” here, because we love you and we want you to be fed. So I need to admit to you up front that there are no free sandwiches on Sunday, at least without purchase of an equal this Offers.com list, and this RetailMeNot list, and this National Day Calendar list (still in progress). Erbert and Gerbert’s: BOGO sandwiches with the app. Jimmy John’s: Buy a sandwich, get a “free surprise sandwich,” with the rewards club. Firehouse Subs: Buy a sub and chips and a drink, get another sub, with this coupon. Advertisement Or if you hear of any good local sandwich deals on Sunday—especially ones at independent shops—please tell us below.
- Athletes celebrate National Handshake Day
- Candice Romo on life with NFL legend Tony Romo & celebrating National Waterpark Day
- Have a Happy National Donut Day, and Dance Like Nobody’s Watching
- Nissan Celebrates National Doughnut Day the Right Way
- Nissan does donuts to put sprinkles on donuts for National Donut Day
- Zero Motorcycles sees huge sales increase, announces National Demo Day
- Only 220 days until Opening Day 2019 for Buffalo Bisons
- 8 Things To Do For Labor Day 2019 In Palm Desert, Nearby
- National Signing Day is Wednesday; Contact us to share athlete information, photos and ceremonies
- Bradford League: Hanging Heaton celebrate national finals day ‘first’
Where to Get Cheap Sandwiches on National Sandwich Day 2019 have 231 words, post on lifehacker.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.