CORONATION Street will air the dramatic showdown scenes fans have been waiting for next week, as Michelle Connor confronts Robert Preston about his betrayal with Vicky Jefferies.
Corrie fans know that love rat Robert has been cheating for months with pregnant Vicky but will he tell the whole truth? Here’s everything we know about the Coronation Street showdown so far…
When does Michelle Connor find out that Robert has been cheating?
Recent images revealed that Robert sparks his own downfall next week after he crashes his car into a lorry and is left fighting for his life in hospital.
The accident will see his double life laid bare as fiancee Michelle Connor – played by Kym Marsh – rushes to his side.
But the former Rovers Return barmaid is confused why Robert is in Macclesfield, when he told her he was in Sandbach.
And she’s even more thrown when Robert – confused by the crash – witters on about a baby.
The bistro owner becomes increasingly suspicious when she sets eyes on his Big Daddy necklace – a gift from lover Vicky – by the bedside table.
After talking to her wing woman and cousin Carla Connor, Michelle decides to spy on Robert a few days later.
As Robert turns up at Vicky’s house to call things off, Michelle is outside watching and is stunned by what she sees.
Back on the cobbles, Michelle seizes her chance to get answers and confronts Robert over his betrayal.
A devastated Michelle also goes to see Vicky – but will his mistress reveal the extent of Robert’s lies?
It was revealed last month that Michelle would go ahead and marry Robert despite discovering his web of lies.
When does Michelle Connor leave?
It was revealed earlier this year that the Corrie star would be leaving her character behind after playing Weatherfield’s Michelle for the last 13 years.
And Kym Marsh has spoken out to confirm that her Weatherfield departure will be ‘very soon’.
Speaking to Philip Schofield on This Morning, the actress confirmed she knows when Michelle’s final scenes will air but teased:
“I do know, probably can’t say. But it’s soon, coming up very soon.”
Fans of the ITV soap will have to wait to discover the exact details surrounding Michelle’s Coronation Street exit, which are being kept under wraps for now.
Will Michelle Connor ever return?
The actress has bid goodbye to Weatherfield to try her hand at being a serious TV detective on BBC1.
More on Coronation Street
MUM’S THE WORD
Coronation Street’s Maria will fall pregnant with serial killer Gary’s baby
BANG TO RIGHTS
Corrie’s Michelle FINALLY catches Robert cheating on her with pregnant Vicky
Corrie’s Robert left unconscious after crash that will expose double life
Corrie’s Gemma & Chesney earn £60k as face of Freshcos with their quad babies
Coronation Street reveals Roy’s secret niece Nina as she moves to the cobbles
But the Coronation Street star has revealed that the door has been left open for her return as Michelle after she quits the cobbles.
Luckily for fans, she confirmed her character won’t be exiting the iconic soap street in a body bag.
When quizzed by Philip over whether her character would die, Kym replied: “No. The door is open so that’s good.”
- Coronation Street is on ITV, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7.30pm and 8.30pm
- Many blockbusters to be released in Vietnam in December
- Teed Off (Jan 17, 2016) Teed Off (Jan 17, 2016)
- WHAT'S ON APRIL 1-30 (DAILY UPDATE)
- WHAT'S ON APRIL 15-30 (DAILY UPDATE)
- Teed Off (Sep 13, 2015) Teed Off (Sep 13, 2015)
- Remarks by US President Obama in address to Vietnamese people
- Amazing events for this weekend in Hanoi: Rock with Deutschlandfest
- Remarks by President Obama in Address to the People of Vietnam
- WHAT'S ON SEPTEMBER 15-30 (DAILY UPDATE)
- A filmmaker digs deep into the human soul
- Gac Ma 1988 must be in history textbooks
- 23 movies to be released in Vietnam this July
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR MAY 10-20
- Venezuela opposition leader cranks up pressure on Maduro
- Over 20 movies to be released in August
- Vietnamese people hold rally in Vienna against China’s acts
- Herbalife settles pyramid scheme case with regulator, in blow to Pershing's Ackman
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR JULY 10-20 (daily updated)
- Second protest in Netherlands denounces China’s illegal acts
- Obama tweets, and a million follow: 'It's Barack. Really!'
When does Michelle find out about Robert and Vicky in Coronation Street? The truth’s about to come out have 731 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 6, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.