She battled breast cancer ten years ago and had to go through gruelling chemotherapy. And Trisha Goddard, 61, told Loose Women on Friday that she had fillers after her face ‘fell in’ following her treatment. In a segment on plastic surgery, she said: ‘I believe in being honest. When I was going through chemotherapy and I was on air, my face literally fell in so I had fillers there. Honest: Trisha Goddard, 61, told Loose Women on Friday she had to have fillers after her face ‘fell in’ as a result of chemotherapy during cancer battle 10 years ago ‘I had a cranial surgeon do mine and once a year I have those lines done, and a bit of filler in my face and for the first time last year I had a tiny bit of Botox.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Strictly’s Neil Jones recovers with an ice bath after being… Dancing on Ice star Sylvain Longchambon will NOT have a… Coronation Street stalwart Andrew Whyment ‘has signed up for… Caprice shows off her phenomenal figure in a cut-away white… Sam Faiers kisses her beloved daughter Rosie, two, before… Share this article Share ‘I have a real issue… Read full this story
- Air Force cadet conquered cancer to get lieutenant's bars
- Cancer Patient and Husband's Emotional Photo Shoot Goes Viral
- Alex Trebek: Cancer had me 'on the floor writhing in pain'
- I am not a ‘fighter’ because I survived cancer
- Cancer survivor, blind in one eye, earns DI scholarship for lacrosse
- Indianola rallies to repair home for family facing medical bills
- One Detroit Tiger's mom vs. cancer: 'Just keep fighting'
- Titans David Quessenberry beat cancer, non-hodgkins lymphoma
- Homeless cancer patient in 'living hell' at 'Tent City'
- Marcia Cross wants to take the shame out of anal cancer
Trisha Goddard, 61, reveals she had fillers after her face 'fell in' as a result of chemotherapy during cancer battle have 286 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.