Updated 0626 GMT (1426 HKT) November 12, 2019
Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what’s happening in the world as it unfolds.
Washington (CNN)Thousands of pages of transcripts are piling up, and top minds from both political parties are preparing their best strategy as the impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump moves into a new phase Wednesday with the first public hearings.
The case for impeaching Trump:
The case against impeaching Trump:
- Supreme Court Lawyer Calls Donald Trump's Actions 'Lawless' and 'Unprecedented' After Pardons
- Donald Trump retweets Baahubali video, says ‘look forward to being with my great friends in India’
- Donald Trump says he has the 'legal right' to interfere in criminal cases
- Adam Schiff calls Donald Trump's praise for Bill Barr overruling prosecutors' demand to jail Roger Stone for nine years a 'direct attack on the rule of law' as another Democrat says they could impeach AGAIN
- Bill Barr tells Donald Trump 'it's time to STOP the tweeting' saying president is making it 'IMPOSSIBLE to do my job' as he denies being ordered to overrule demand to jail Roger Stone for nine years
- Nancy Pelosi: Republicans Should Be 'Ashamed' of Donald Trump but Instead Give Him Their 'Blessing'
- Who is running for president in 2020? Donald Trump, and these 13 Democrats
- Donald Trump Commutes Democrat Gov. Rod Blagojevich’s Jail Sentence
- Donald Trump Commutes Sentence Of Rod Blagojevich, Pardons Eddie DeBartolo, Michael Milken And Others
- Donald Trump's impeachment articles will be sent to senators TODAY: Historic House vote will be followed by procession through the Capitol to deliver the articles, which was last seen before Bill Clinton's trial
- 'I'm now a TRUMPOCRAT': Dem Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich thanks Donald Trump after the president commuted his 14-year sentence for soliciting bribes and arrives home in Chicago being released from prison just hours
- Donald Trump ally Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison
- Donald Trump isn't safe yet, but the economy is working well for him
- Donald Trump went on a clemency spree this week. Will he go one step further and pardon Roger Stone?
- The man shaping the Democratic contest? It’s Donald Trump
- Dark Towers review: Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump and a must-read mystery
- Donald Trump denies telling John Bolton Ukraine aid was tied to Biden investigation and accuses him of making it up 'to sell his book'
- Democrat Steve Cohen Accused Trump of 'Raping the Country' in Heated Impeachment Meeting With Nancy Pelosi
- John Oliver Gives Laura Ingraham Credit For Seeing William Barr-Donald Trump “Rift” As A Ruse
- Democrats will spend all day explaining why Donald Trump is GUILTY of abusing his power at his impeachment trial - but Republicans start complaining that they have heard NOTHING new and president trolls trial on Twitter
The case for and against impeaching President Donald Trump have 3537 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.