A mother has told Piers Morgan that chasing game tag should be banned in schools, as the presenter warned measures like this will create a ‘snowflake generation’. Broadcaster Amy Nickell appeared on the show alongside behavioural specialist Jo Hemmings after it was revealed that a headteacher at a school in Brighton banned the classic playground game. Amy stressed that sports should be encouraged in school, but that games like tag were aggressive. But Jo said that games such as this were a ‘good form of socialisation’ for young children. Amy Nickell (pictured above) said it was good for children to play sports but that tag was not a sport Piers Morgan (pictured above) said the banning of activities like tag would turn children into snowflakes As the debate got heated on the Good Morning Britain panel, Piers Morgan claimed children wouldn’t be allowed to play any games at school and would be turned into snowflakes if games like tag were banned. This seemed to enrage Amy who slammed the presenter for his view on the matter, after he claimed the debate was ‘ridiculous’. ‘Who’s the winner in tag? It’s one upmanship. We want to encourage sport. Tag is one up… Read full this story
- The Tories are playing politics with the pandemic. The trouble is, it's a game this lot are no good at
- How celeb mums like Sam Faiers and Stacey Solomon are earning thousands with their kids in Insta posts during lockdown
- Oliver Stone On His Coming Of Age Memoir ‘Chasing The Light,’ The Challenge In Making A President Trump Movie & Times He Nearly Got Killed Making His Early Films
- Coronavirus live updates: California delays start of all high school sports seasons
- Britain gets its summer back: PM halves 2m rule, opens pubs and lets households mix inside from July 4 - but warns he could 'put the handbrake on at any time' with 95% of UK still in danger of catching coronavirus
- Donald Trump says 'what big tech is doing is very bad' as Amazon's Jeff Bezos, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, Apple's Tim Cook and Google's Sundar Pichai are questioned by Congress on their 'monopolies'
- A very upper crust cult: Run by a wealthy old Etonian in deepest Somerset, it claims you can burp out bad spirits and disabled children were evil in a past life. Ridiculous? Tell that to the husband who lost his wife to its clutches
- Invasion of the Home Snatchers
- Looting Main Street
- The radical lessons of a year reporting on knife crime
'Tag is one upmanship... which is why you like it!' Mother tells Piers Morgan that chasing game should be banned from school playgrounds as he warns doing so will create a 'snowflake generation' in a GMB debate have 411 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.