Shaggy is best known for his music career, but now the Wasn’t Me hitmaker can add travel guru to his CV. Mr Luva Luva has just bagged a gig as Chief Caribbean Officer for Virgin Holidays , which basically involves reviewing luxury resorts, exploring the beaches, taking on watersports and hanging out with the locals. He’s started the job already, and has been having a Boombastic time in Antigua, giving us all major travel envy in the process. However, there’s a slight hiccup; Shaggy is about to go on tour for his latest album Wah Gwaan?!. The good news? He’s looking for a Brit to come and cover for him in his absence. Yep, you can basically step in his shoes and visit the beautiful resorts, relax on those iconic Caribbean beaches , and just immerse yourself in the culture. Responsibilities will include exploring as many beaches as you can, trying out Antigua’s best restaurants and bars (including sampling the rum cocktails and black pineapples the island is renowned for), taking heaps of photos and just generally having the best time. Sound like your dream getaway? You can apply on the Virgin Holidays website for a chance to win a week for two… Read full this story
- Beach BBQs, ocean sunsets and a trip to Stingray City: Antigua and Peter Island make a big impression on Rory Bremner
- Mike Tyson targets Brit tourists for Caribbean cannabis farm
- Could Sailing in Antigua be the Ultimate in Family Activity Holidays?
- Get Your Sea Legs in Antigua
- Over 50s Head for the Caribbean for a Seachange in Lifestyle
- Who is Bryan Adams and why is he Coming to Budapest?
- Jamaica: the Treasure Island of the Caribbean
- Romantic Caribbean
- Review: The Lady Vanishes at the Belgrade
- Review: William Forsythe Takes Dance to a Quiet, Uneven Place
Shaggy becomes Caribbean ambassador and wants a Brit to come and review Antigua have 298 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 27, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.