AN OUTRAGED aunt has slammed a play centre after discovering it was serving undercooked meat to children. Chloe Bradwell, 17, and older sister Lauren were “disgusted” when they found out Tumbles play centre in Mossley, Greater Manchester, had served cottage pie with PINK mince to their younger sister and to Lauren’s daughter. The two children, both two-years-old, had already eaten most of the meal which was covered in mash and gravy, hiding the undercooked meat inside. Chloe and her older sister Lauren complained to the play centre and later took to social media to warn other parents about their experience. The bosses of Tumbles admitted the food “wasn’t cooked as much as we’d have liked it to have been,” claiming they’ve dealt with the problem to make sure it doesn’t happen again. Chloe, from Ashton, posted on Facebook: “Absolutely fuming and so disgusted in the staff and especially the management.”The girls had eaten more than half of their dinner when Lauren realised it was pink as it was covered in mash and gravy.” ‘ABSOLUTELY FUMING’ She claims despite complaining at the time, the manager didn’t approach them and they had not demanded to speak to him – a claim he… Read full this story
- Britain's most hated mum and the God squad: Born again Karen Matthews finds solace at Toby Carvery dinner with new friends from church group
- Heartbroken gran of boy, 3, crushed to death in car footwell says ‘my daughter has broken me’ as she’s freed early
- The 19 Best Plays And Musicals Of 2017
- How Carole Middleton stays so svelte at 64: Kate and Pippa’s mother sticks to a regime of no meat, lots of tennis... and an iron will she's passed on to her daughters who've inherited the 'Middleton middle'
- What molester will eat for last Xmas jail meal, Supermax’s first Xmas without serial killer Ivan Milat
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Mother of three-year-old Alfie Lamb is released from prison after just five months - but says her ex-boyfriend is 'ENTIRELY' to blame for crushing her son to death with a car seat
- The 30 Best International TV Shows of the Decade
- 2020 in books: a literary calendar
- Former child actors reveal sexual abuse in Hollywood
Mum’s horror at finding daughter, 2, had been served undercooked mince in cottage pie at play centre have 367 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 30, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.