THE grieving wife of a man charged over the deaths of their one-year-old twins has told of the crushing moment he revealed they’d been left in his car for eight hours. Heartbroken Marissa Rodriquez tells TV host Dr Phil how her war veteran husband Juan called her in a fit of panic after he found their lifeless bodies in the Bronx, New York City. Tragic toddlers Luna and Phoenix had been locked in Juan’s 107F (42C) car while he was at work in the height of summer in July this year. The devastated dad, 39, mistakenly believed he had dropped them off at day care on his way to work, he later told cops.But the helpless twins died of heatstroke after being left in the stifling vehicle all day – while temperatures outside soared to 86F (30C). In a clip released ahead of her Dr Phil interview, which is being aired on Thursday, Marissa explained how she was in work when Juan called her to give her the shattering news. I got off the phone and I heard him say that they were goneMarissa RodriquezGrieving mom Fighting back tears, she said: “My husband called me, I was working. The first… Read full this story
- Bruce Jenner Is Old For Gender Transition Says Dr. Phil
- How I Learned To Forgive My Cheating Husband (After He Left Me For A Much Younger Woman)
- Wheelchair Users 36% More Likely to Die in Car Crashes, Study Says
- Wheelchair Users At More Risk Of Dying In Car Crashes
- Paul Walker Of Fast & Furious Fame Dies In Car Crash
- The Real Beautiful Mind John Nash Died In Car Crash
- The Other Reason Men Die in Car Crashes
- How 9 Different Women Told Their Partners ‘We’re Pregnant!’
- 'My Badass Mom Showed Me How To Be A Real Man'
- This Woman Gave Birth to 'Twins' Who Were Conceived 10 Days Apart
Mom of twins who died in roasting car tells Dr Phil of crushing moment husband told her he’d left them there for 8 hours have 314 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.