She regularly turns heads in showstopping ensembles. And Mollie King looked incredible as she dressed up for the Christmas season in Littlewoods’ partywear collection during a photoshoot in Munich, Germany. The former Saturdays singer, 32, reclined on a set of old wooden stairs in a soft pink and black wrap dress while wearing a striking pair of strappy leopard print sandals in one image. Stunning: Mollie King looked incredible as she dressed up for the Christmas season in Littlewoods’ partywear collection during a photo shoot in Munich, Germany Her cropped blonde tresses were lightly curled, while a brown smokey eye enhanced her striking grey eyes and her lips had been painted a neutral nude shade. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Maura Higgins and Ferne McCann sport dramatically plunging… Mollie King opts for androgynous chic in a black tuxedo… Vicky Pattison opts for retro glamour in a camel jumper with… Strictly pro AJ Pritchard’s girlfriend Abbie Quinnen suffers… Share this article Share Five photographs were released ahead of the online collection’s November 18 launch. The singer-turned-presenter lay on a bed of leaves on a forest floor in another image. ‘Hidden depths’: The shoot was set within an enchanted forest ‘hidden in the depths… Read full this story
- New Microsoft Campaign Promotes Privacy Prowess
- Microsoft targets Linux with new ad campaign
- Norwich nurse is face of new awareness campaign
- Why Apple's new ad campaign is genius, and why Microsoft can't win as 'PC'
- Apple unveils new ad campaign
- French grocery store Monoprix parodies Amazon Go in new ad campaign
- You can finally spend Christmas at Hogwarts thanks to Universal's new Harry Potter holiday celebration
- Aly Raisman Is Starring In A New Lingerie Campaign—And All The Photos Are Un-Retouched
- A quantum physics-inspired 3D-printed dress shook New York Fashion Week
- Google's New Winter Sports and Blocks AR Stickers are Here for Your Pixel, Pixel 2
Mollie King stuns in Christmas-ready ensembles as she poses in glittering dresses for Littlewoods' new winter campaign have 309 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 18, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.