Meghan Markle and Prince Harry may go against tradition and choose to have their second child in the United States.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been on a six-month extended holiday and and rumours have been swirling the couple are expecting their second child.
Sources close to Meghan have said she may opt to give birth in her star-studded hometown of Los Angeles because being in the US makes her feel less lonely next year.
Meghan’s mother Doria and some of her other family members still lives in the city where Meghan was raised.
Royal insiders told OK! Magazine: “Meghan already told pals that when she comes to deliver her next baby – she would like to do it in LA where she was born and bred.
“She said that being pregnant in the UK without any of her family and friends felt incredibly lonely and uncomfortable for her.
“So she’s keen to change that the second time around and would like to buck tradition to ensure she’s happy – although that may ruffle feathers along the way.”
Baby Archie Harrison was born on May 6 and some have speculated that the royal household will soon be joined by a younger sibling.
Some bookmakers have slashed odds on Meghan giving birth next year with some saying an announcement could be due in February.
The Duchess of Sussex is believed to be considering flying her mother, Doria Ragland to the UK for Thanksgiving which takes place on Thursday.
She and Harry are believed to have planned to spend the holiday in the United States – but recent reports suggest they have now changed her mind.
Sources close to the Duchess revealed they are considering having Ms Ragland take the 11-hour flight to the UK to join them in Frogmore Cottage , Windsor, for the holiday.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry share highlights of South Africa tour to Instagram including Archie's meeting with Desmond Tutu and Harry's land mine clearance
- Prince Harry's polo pal Nacho Figueras says he will 'defend him with his life' against public criticism - and reveals how Meghan 'gave up everything she had to marry the man she loves'
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wear Tonga flag bearer’s Olympic outfit
- Meghan Markle planning on cheering Serena on at Wimbledon
- Harry and Meghan reveal they were 'deeply touched' by the community spirit they witnessed in South Africa as they follow 17 new Instagram accounts that promote togetherness
- Eagle-eyed royal fans claim Harry 'ignored' Meghan when he failed to notice her chatting to him during 'awkward' moment at baseball game
- Wimbledon 2018: Duchess Meghan to watch friend Serena Williams in women's final
- Gordon Ramsay shares sweet snap of baby son Oscar rooting for England ahead of the Rugby World Cup final as he offers to buy the team dinner
- The Latest: Markle to watch Williams in Wimbledon final
- Awkward! Ivanka and Jared cuddle up as they attend the star-studded second wedding of Karlie Kloss and Josh Kushner in Wyoming - alongside a host of VERY outspoken Trump critics, including Katy Perry, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher
- Yes, save the migrants…then take them home to tell their pals not to bother
- NFL Has Shown 'Black Lives Don't Matter' To League With New National Anthem Policy, BLM Says
- The Royal Wedding Has Been A Hot Topic Among WWE Superstars And Fans
- Serena Williams claims she’s staying humble despite targeting eighth Wimbledon singles title
- The Latest: British hopes alive in Wimbledon mixed doubles
- Royal wedding causes everyone to make jokes about Carson Wentz getting married
- The Maria Sharapova show closes early at Wimbledon this year... but business still booms
- Sarah Ferguson will become the first mother of the bride in royal history to be officially recorded on the marriage certificate when Princess Beatrice weds
- Serena and Beckham among Royal Wedding guests
- NFL Week 8 picks: Jaguars stun Eagles in London, Packers get in wild shootout with Rams
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry may 'snub UK and have second baby in US' have 642 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 27, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.