Sons of Anarchy was able to get away with a lot during its seven-season run on FX. The series featured regular horrific violence, plenty of vulgarity, and a large dose of sex throughout. In fact, there were even moments where all three of those ingredients were mixed into one big chaotic hodgepodge. However, there’s one line the show never got the cross–and it’s one the sequel series Mayans MC regularly does.
Regardless of any betrayal or murder that unfolded on-screen during Sons of Anarchy, at no point was a character-driven far enough to drop an F-bomb. After all, that wasn’t a word you heard on TV at the time. While the FX biker drama tended to push the envelope when it came to vulgarity, that word was off-limits.
Times have changed, though. It’s not uncommon to hear a character on Mayans MC throw the word around in normal conversation. So with a Sons of Anarchy reunion being staged on Mayans, it provided the perfect opportunity to let the club that started it all talk the way creator Kurt Sutter likely envisioned.
“Who do we gotta f*** to get a drink around here?” Chibs (Tommy Flanagan) said to the Mayans the moment he and SAMCRO arrived for a summit between rival clubs. It certainly set the tone for what was to follow, as viewers got caught up on exactly what’s happening in the world of SAMCRO since the death of Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam) in the Sons of Anarchy series finale.
The Last Of Us Part II – Every Story Trailer So Far
- Half-Life: Alyx And What We Know So Far
- We Make Arthur Tiny – Dirty Arty Holiday Special
- Disney Plus: 9 Great ’80s Movies To Watch
- Pokemon Sword and Shield – Part 11 Elite Four & Chairman Rose Battle Walkthrough (No Commentary)
- Bringing Cyberpunk 2077 To Life
- Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, And Xbox One This Week — November 24-30, 2019
- Castle Rock Season 2 Episode 7 Easter Eggs & Story Breakdown | “The Word”
- 11 Minutes Of High Level Guilty Gear Strive Gameplay
- The Mandalorian Episode 3 – All The Star Wars Easter Eggs in Chapter 3 “The Sin”
- Pokemon Sword and Shield – Part 12 Final Battle Vs. Champion Leon Walkthrough (No Commentary)
- Death Stranding – Chapter 8 Walkthrough (No Commentary)
According to Chibs, he expected the club to be out of the gun trade a long time ago, as Jax intended. Unfortunately, as Happy (David Labrava) explained earlier in Mayans Season 2, that didn’t happen. Now, though, the club is finally looking toward the future.
“We never thought this transition would have taken so long,” the SAMCRO president explained. “Things up in Northern Cali are just only settled down and our other interest is finally starting to land in the black.” Of course, they’re also being forced out of the gun trade by circumstance. According to Chibs, the port the Sons smuggle firearms into is closing down.
Still, while SAMCRO may think they’re finally done with the gun trade, that’s likely not the case. Given that a peace they brokered between the Mayans and a rival club has erupted into a flat-out war–with the casualties already stacking up–Chibs and his crew are probably going to have their hands full in upcoming episodes.
Mayans MC airs Tuesdays on FX.
- Disrespectful Child Behavior - Where Do You Draw the Line?
- A New Era of Hope
- America - The Old Cowboy That Rides Off Into the Sunset
- Fruit Or Gifts, Which is More Important? - Part 2
- "Role Model," Soul Men," Madagascar" Film Reviews
- Pinata People
- Enjoy Your Youth
- Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Improve on Yourself to Get Your Girl Back
- Can John McCain Return to Capitol Hill Unscathed?
- Six Classic Elements of a Best Selling Novel
- Summary of the Bible, Genesis to Revelation
- Matrimony by Joshua Henkin - A Review and an Interview With the Author
- Who is Jesus of Nazareth?
- The Accelerator Signs of the End Time
- A Critique - The Shack by William P Young
- Seven Sins Common in America, and Why the Bible Teaches That God Hates Them
- Tigers and the '68 Heroes
- The Twelve Sacred Texts
- Why Arrested Development is the Best Show on Television
- Grits and Sweat IV - A Series of Baroque Philosophical Documents Based Upon Objective Observations
Mayans MC: The Sons Of Anarchy Reunion Let Old Characters Cross New Lines have 1027 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.