SIR – Surely now is the time for the Queen to cut to the chase and place the Duke of York safely out of harm’s way, possibly in the Australian outback, where he can do no further damage to the monarchy.
At this time of great concern for our country we do not need his sordid details taking up valuable space. We are fighting for our survival as it is.
Let him sort his own problems out, without any further advances from the public purse.
Nearing the end of her reign, the Queen needs our continued love, not sympathy for her errant son.
G T Higgins
SIR – The maxim “Never complain, never explain”, coined by Benjamin Disraeli, has been a guiding mantra for the Royal family and our…
- 6 things Destiny 2 needs to be a success on PC
- 20 Old School Things WWE 2K14 Needs
- Duelyst primer: Six things new players need to know
- Last Stand is the last thing The Division needs right now
- 5 Things PC Gamers Need To Know About The Spectre And Meltdown CPU Security Flaws
- Letter Demands Open Access to Global IP Rights Forum
- Randy Pitchford: Duke’s world is “like an upside down, topsy-turvy version of our world”
- Dishonored 2 No Kills Stealth Walkthrough ‘The Grand Palace Guide – Entering the Palace, Finding the Duke
- Gearbox suing 3D Realms and Interceptor over Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction development
- ‘Duke Nukem Forever’ Release Date and Trailer