It was the way celebrity agent John Fordham was always bound to go – surrounded by loved ones and people oozing star power. The manager to Australia’s sporting, entertainment and media elite died on Sunday after a three year battle with throat cancer. On Friday, Mr Fordham, 75, was farewelled at a funeral service held at St Francis of Assisi Church, in Paddington, east Sydney. There was no shortage of big names, including three other famous Johns – former Prime Minister John Howard, broadcaster John ‘Golden Tonsils’ Laws and nightclub identity John Ibrahim. John Fordham’s eldest son Ben Fordham pictured outside the church with children Pearl and Freddie Talent agent John Fordham was farewelled by hundreds of family, friends and the celebrities he managed at a funeral in Sydney on Friday. Pictured is the Order of Service Sylvia Jeffreys hugs Ben Fordham as she arrives at the church with husband Peter Stefanovic. Sylvia is managed by The Fordham Company Former Prime Minister John Howard was among mourners to farewell John Fordham on Friday Nick Fordham is greeted by John Laws outside the funeral service of his father John on Friday Channel Nine talent past and present were well-represented with Sylvia… Read full this story
- John Cena gushes about new love Shay Shariatzadeh: 'I can say with great confidence I'm extremely happy'
- Adventure expedition to Vietnam’s Son Doong Cave a once-in-a-lifetime trip
- Ben Goldsmith posts heartbreaking tribute to daughter, 15, following tragic death
- Sofia Vergara and son Manolo attend Emmys
- Kristina Rihanoff and Ben Cohen step out for charity dinner
- Shilpa Shetty making movie comeback while raising her son 13 years after CBB race row
- Masterchef star John Torode says his secret to 3-stone weight loss is eating more food
- Peter Andre shares rare photo of baby son Theo on holiday
- Mark Zuckerberg Leads Star-Studded ‘Oscars of Science’ Night Amid Political Ad Row
- Holly Willoughby wows in sexy Harley Quinn outfit as celebrities dress up for Halloween
John Fordham's star-studded send-off: John Howard, John Ibrahim and Sylvia Jeffreys lead the arrivals at the celebrity agent's funeral and are greeted by his radio host son Ben have 323 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 15, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.