For a guy who says that 70 percent of his body is made of movies, this seems like it’s a long time coming.
In a 26-minute BBC documentary on the making-of Death Stranding, Hideo Kojima reveals the inevitability
“In the future,
Kojima did not clarify as to when the studio will start making films. Kotaku reached out to Kojima Productions but did not hear prior to publication.
I think within the next three to four years, everything will move to streaming — games, movies, and TV shows.”
“When that happens,” Kojima continues, “movies, TV shows, and games will be competing in the same space.” Kojima is interested in the type of entertainment that will inevitably arise from this competition.
Considering how long the cutscenes in Kojima’s games have been and how much he loves movies, it might seem odd that he hasn’t made a motion picture already.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Director J.J. Abrams Says Hideo Kojima Is a "Master of the Form"
- Hideo Kojima's name removed from Metal Gear Solid 5 branding
- Hideo Kojima and Guillermo del Toro are making Silent Hills
- Meghna Gulzar: I have been making films for 20 years, now I fit in
- Kojima Productions logo removed from
- Star Wars forecast to make 2019 all-time record year for UK box office
- Mark Gill, Andrew Gunn, Guy Botham & Vincent Bruzzese Launch Solstice Studios; Teams With Ingenious Media On Theatrical Releases
- Bronco Bullfrog: the film the UK forgot
- Oscars: Examining The Expanded International Feature Film Shortlist Possibilities
- From Harry Potter to Narnia: the pressure on film franchises to perform
- Netflix takes on Hollywood with its first film premiere at Venice festival
- Oscar Futures: How Will
- Best films of 2019 so far
- Best films of 2018 so far
- We have to create universal content , says Bhaskar Hazarika
- 'It practically came out of his mouth involuntarily': Greta Scacchi says Harvey Weinstein propositioned 'everyone' as the 90s bombshell questions whether she would be a bigger star if she gave in to the 'insidious' predator's advances
- ‘Back to the Future’ Director Clarifies If There Will Be a Fourth Film
- Venice film festival takes on Everest as it regains ground lost to younger rivals
- Should Geoffrey Rush be dropped from the new Storm Boy film?
- It’s Die Hard with fairies ... and a walk on part for the author in Artemis Fowl film
In The Future, Hideo Kojima Says His Studio Will Make Films have 375 words, post on kotaku.com at November 4, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.