STEPHANIE Gregory had no idea she was pregnant, until she went into labour. The barmaid, then 22, dismissed her stomach ache as a tummy bug which was going round work, until the pain forced her to go to hospital. Stephanie, from Wigan, Greater Manchester, was taking the contraceptive injection and had no pregnancy symptoms. She even downed pints during her pregnancy with daughter Sapphire, now eight. In an exclusive interview, Stephanie, now 30, tells her story… As I opened my eyes, I clutched my stomach and groaned in pain. “Oh no,” I panicked. “I’ve caught that bug.” I sickness bug had been going around the pub where I worked as a barmaid. Loads of people were off sick, so I’d agreed to come in and cover a shift. Even though I didn’t feel great, I struggled out of bed. It was October 31, so I knew the boozer would be busy with Halloween celebrations – and they’d be really short-staffed if I didn’t go in. Feeling determined, I stumbled out of bed and splashed some cold water on my face.Then I put on my work uniform and got on my bike, for the 15-minute cycle from my flat to work…. Read full this story
- Boris says Corbyn's Brexit plan would leave Britain a 'colony of the EU', after the Labour leader says he wants to keep UK in a customs unions in major U-turn
- Labour will never win power until it stops hating the working class! Ex-union official PAUL EMBERY accuses the party of despising its natural supporters for their traditional values and opposition to mass immigration
- Mum weighing more than 17st was so big her womb fell out while walking down street
- Pregnant woman runs a mile in 5 minutes days before giving birth
- Investigations reveal sexual abuse, grim labour conditions in palm oil fields linked to top beauty brands
- Chris Whitty shoots down Boris's promise that there there IS an 'escape' route from new Tier system by saying 'anywhere that goes into tier one will rise' and Tier 2 is only 'strong enough to hold the line'
- 'I fished him out of the u-bend': A-level student, 17, who thought she was just six weeks pregnant reveals her shock at giving birth to a surprise baby boy on the LOO in the middle of the night
- My doctor laughed as I cried in pain during miscarriage & then joked, ‘imagine what real labour feels like’
- Meghan Trainor reveals it's 'scary' being pregnant during the pandemic as she declares she's CANCELLED her Thanksgiving celebrations
- Weight loss: This guy changed his diet every 10 days and lost 50 kilos! Here's what he ate
I had no idea I was pregnant until I went into labour – I LOST weight while expecting and downed pints of beer have 430 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 22, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.