Boris Johnson was heckled yet again as he visited a school this morning.
Chants of “Boris out” could be heard outside Monkton CEVC Primary School in Taunton, where the Prime Minister has been meeting schoolchildren.
Another shout included “Keep the oil in the soil”, while criticism of austerity policies could also be heard.
Mr Johnson asked a separate group of pupils for their favourite book before adding: “Have you got the Incredible Hulk? That’s the one I like.”
While looking at a Hulk book, one pupil shouted “boobies” to which the PM replied: “Those aren’t boobies, they are muscles.”
He then asked the children to help him with “Where’s Wally?” – a nod to the book he was holding rather than anything else.
“I cannot find Wally, I give up,” Mr Johnson concluded.
It comes after a difficult day for Mr Johnson on the road yesterday, when he was heckled twice in Yorkshire.
In an expletive-filled rant, an angry voter confronted the Prime Minister at a community centre.
It happened just hours after a woman refused to speak to him , and others questioned where he had been for the previous six days.
The heckler, at a community centre in Fishlake, shouted: “Everyone’s in poverty – the whole country’s a joke.”
In a clip shared by LBC, the man continues: “F*** the government, f*** the council – people are living on the streets, kids are living in the streets, nobody gives a f*** about them. Sort it out.”
As he walks away he shouts: “Biggest thieves in the country them.”
We’ll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
- Labour bottles election AGAIN: Boris Johnson's latest bid to force ballot is blocked as he fails to win two-thirds support from MPs - but vows to try again TOMORROW amid signs SNP and Lib Dems could back new law
- Britain general election 2019: Fate of 63 desis to be decided today
- General election RECAP: Corbyn and Johnson prepare to head-to-head in ITV debate
- What has changed with Boris Johnson’s new Brexit bill? | Euronews answers
- Delingpole: Boris Johnson and the Green Death
- Johnson visit to Lebedev party after victory odd move for 'people's PM'
- 'I can't possibly say I'm relatable, what a ridiculous thing! 'Boris Johnson hits out at Naga Munchetty as she grills him over whether he's 'relatable', his privileged upbringing and girlfriend Carrie Symonds (as well as his tea-making skills)
- Boris Johnson lays out his 'blueprint for Britain' as he taunts a sour-faced Jeremy Corbyn over Labour's disastrous election in first fiery Commons clashes
- Theresa May warns the 'eyes of the world are on us' in a passionate speech BACKING Boris Johnson's Brexit deal telling his opponents to 'put the national interest first' and vote for it
- Boris Johnson blames 'superstitious mumbo jumbo' spread online about the supposed risks of vaccines for the UK LOSING its measles-free status
General election: Shouts of 'Boris Out' as Johnson visits school children have 482 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.