DESIGNER trainers are the hottest statement around right now.
Trainers are no longer reserved for exercising and to be comfy on your commute, now people keep them on at work, especially when they’re designer.
From the Balenciaga Triple S to Gucci’s Ace plimsolls, there are countless Instagrammable sneakers turning everyone’s heads right now.
The sought-after Triple S footwear has a star-studded following from Rihanna to Kendall Jenner while Gucci’s webbed styles are loved by the likes of Kourtney Kardashian and Alessandra Ambrosio.
But, at around £500 a pop, you might think the designer trend is dependent on budget.
That’s where you’re wrong!
You can find entry level styles for around £100 and if that’s still too much, the high street has a huge range of replicas.
Here are the best designer trainers to buy now for less. You’re welcome sneakerheads.
Where to buy cheap designer trainers?
For some of us, a pair of Gucci trainers will never be an option.
If you are desperate for something massively expensive, why not try second hand?
Vestiaire have plenty of great legitimate vintage items for half the price tag- have a browse here.
Or, opt for cheaper brands that are still just as good quality and reputable.
Keep reading to find out more…
1. Serious bounce
You don’t need to invest hundreds to get on the chunky sneaker wave, just look at these super sleek Calvin Klein babies for less than £150!
From the rubber sole to the faux suede and mesh upper, these finesse the trendy sports-tech vibe. We’re obsessed with the all-black and white colour and Calvin Klein Jeans white branding on the side too.
There is even a lilac and racing red colour going too.
Calvin Klein offer free delivery and returns over £30 – so you have no excuse not to grab them.
- Mesh Trainers, £125 from Calvin Klein – buy here
2. Pretty in pink
Pink is so in this season with Tommy Jeans trainers.
Bang on-trend and crafted from a swede and leather upper, they have laser-cut ventilation to keep your toes cool.
Priced much lower than high fashion sneakers, you can’t complain!
- Suede Mix Contrast Panel Trainers, £80 from Tommy – buy here
3. Boot hybrid
Can’t afford Kylie Jenner’s fave Balenciaga Speed Runners? Fear not, Calvin Klein have some sock trainers for under £200!
Made from neoprene, these sneakers conform to your feet for a cosy fit.
Branded with the iconic Calvin Klein logo in a discreet, tonal print and set on a bright white platform sole, they’re a real fashion statement.
Very is offering you free delivery with click and collect on orders over £25.
- Calvin Klein Jeans Neoprene Boots, £135 from Very.co.uk – buy here
4. Sweet swallows
McQueen platform oversized trainers are another hot craze right now but for more purse-friendly platforms, look to the brand’s more accessible McQ diffusion line.
This dreamy white number is crafted from both suede and leather with a panel at the back adorned with the brands logo.
Finished with flat white laces and perforated air holes, this pair would make the ultimate investment.
- MCQ Alexander McQueen Oversized Trainers, £370 from Flannels – buy here
5. Kardashian style
The trend-setting sisters tap into their Californian roots by ditching the stilettos for these chilled out Nikki trainers.
Made from a mash-up of mesh and textile panels up top, the chunky sole is revved up even further thanks to a contrasting pop of pink that makes casual stand out.
- Kendall and Kylie Nikki Mesh Trainers, £109 from Selfridges – buy here
6. All white
Everyone loves box fresh white designer creps, and Guess have some for under £80!
These gold-toned studs add a timeless piece to your off-duty wardrobe.
Crafted from a durable material, these trainers feature round toe and secure lace fastening.
This white number is set on chunky flat heels for an elevated finish.
Pair these with denim jeans and a shirt for a casual weekend attire.
- Guess Stud Detail Lace Up Trainers, £71 from House of Fraser – buy here
7. High street replicas
We can always rely on the high street to come through with some almost identical copies of high fashion designs.
Sneaker trends are no exception, with chunky silhouettes, webbed plimsolls and other sports-tech vibes flooding fast fashion brands.
There’s so many out there, but these are our favourites for under £70.
Top left clockwise:
- Aire Trainers, £42.25 from La Redoute – buy here
- White Diamante Stripe Side Trainers, £35 from River Island – buy here
- KG Kurt Geiger, £63.20 from Selfridges – buy here
- White Side Stride Lace Up, £32 from River Island – buy here
- Cube Black and White Lace Up Trainers, £23.20 from Topshop – buy here
Where to buy cheap designer trainers?
If you’re scratching your head for the best high cheap designer trainers, it’s well worth checking out Flannels designer shoe clearance.
They are selling discounts to die for with on-trend famous brands such as Giuseppe Zanotti, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger and even Valentino.
Don’t say we don’t treat you.
MORE FROM SUN SELECTS FASHION
Bag the best thigh high and knee length boots at bargain prices
Cheap slippers for all the family – from Shoe Zone to M&S and UGG
GLITZ N GLAM
Cheap designer jewellery: Our guide to finding affordable necklaces & rings
Best Santa costume 2019: from classic Santa to inflatable Santa
Best wellies for women 2019: From short to longer length and printed designs
Best work shoes for women: From desk to dinner must-haves to sleek stilettos
Best men’s Christmas suits 2019: from tartan to novelty tuxedos
Best Christmas fancy dress 2019: Xmas fancy dress ideas for men, women, kids
Best bikinis for 2019: From push up, triangle bras and high waisted swimwear
Not sure designer trainers are for you? We’ve got you covered with our round-up of best trainers for women.
Discover Sun Selects where we’ve prepared the best products at the best prices.
Looking for more fashion recommendations? Check out our dedicated fashion section.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
- I’ve got all my Xmas presents from charity shops, people think it’s cheap but I don’t care because I’ve saved thousands
- Trafford Centre is forced to say it is FULL and turn shoppers away as thousands of people try to grab a Boxing Day Sale bargain despite Tier Three lockdown across much of Northern England
- The best Black Friday smartphone deals for 2020
- All I want for Christmas is... the presents I bought for myself! From Rolex watches to diamond rings and designer handbags, meet the women who say the only way to ensure they get what they want at Christmas is to embrace the art of 'self-gifting'
- Singapore based shoe-label Pazzion launched on Amazon India
- Pride of place: Meet six designers from Northeast who are making it big
- Loose Women's Saira Khan stuns in unsual Zara mini dress
- The BEST Christmas gifts for gadget lovers: Femail reveals amazing electronics on offer - from a £19.99 projector to a £1,900 coffee machine
- River Island lockdown loungewear: 8 of the best luxe sets to up your WFH game
- The secret daytime TV rules you never knew existed – as Andrea McLean breaks ‘shoulder ban’ on last Loose Women
- 5 best Christmas hampers that friends and family will love—whether they’re a foodie or in need of some pampering
- Shoppers splurge £3billion in Boxing Day spree with queues around the block in Tier 3 - but deserted streets in gloomy Tier 4
- Best recyclable wrapping paper: make it an eco-friendly Christmas with these stylish designs
- Crowds are broken up by police after hundreds queued outside trainer store in Liverpool as shops prepare for £5.2bn four-day spending spree from tomorrow
- Best Black Friday router deals 2020: Linksys, Netgear, TP-Link
- The best shoe deals for December 2020: Sales to shop today
- The ultimate last-minute Amazon gift guide: More than 50 present suggestions for the whole family that are sure to delight this Christmas
- Best casserole dishes 2021: from Le Creuset to Pro Cook
- Best Christmas stockings for kids 2020: from traditional to personalised
- The best Black Friday wireless earbuds deals for 2020
Cheap designer trainers for women: our guide to the best designer bargains and high street shoe replicas have 1393 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 21, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.