The former couple recently filed court docs asking the court to grant the divorce while they hash out a property settlement and custody agreement. As for why they wanted the divorce decree now … we’re told they’re both in relationships and it just makes things easier. It also clears the path if they want to remarry.
According to the new docs, filed by Jenna’s lawyer Samantha Spector , the divorce judgment became final Tuesday. So, now they have to work out custody and support issues involving 6-year-old Everly .
Jenna recently announced she and her new boyfriend, Steve Kazee , are expecting their first child together. Rumors of a coming engagement have been swirling ever since.
While it would appear Jenna is the one zeroing in on another marriage, that doesn’t mean Channing hasn’t moved on himself … he’s just as free to tie the knot.
- Complete 2017 NBA Draft grades for all 30 teams
- The Greatest Player Who Never Was
- ‘I feel lost. I feel like a child’: The complicated decline of Nick Buoniconti
- Week in Wrestling: Scott Hall says WWE should welcome back Hulk Hogan
- The remarkable journey of TCU’s Caylin Moore from poverty to Rhodes Scholar
- The art and science of predicting a college basketball season
- Commentary: Garrett lives another year as Jones finds fall guys for latest Cowboys mess
- JAWS and the 2017 Hall of Fame ballot: Barry Bonds
- 20 predictions for the NBA in 2020
- What Will The NBA Look Like In 2020?
- Douglas-Coral Springs hit the big time at Marlins Park
- What we think about when we think about Big Ben
- Broken by game he loves, ex-Indiana WR Booth seeks peace, purpose after football
- Shaq still hasn’t gotten over losing two MVPs to Steve Nash
- Answering 5 key questions about baseball’s 2017 Hall of Fame ballot
- Indiana Pacers: The Pros And Cons Of Trading Paul George This Summer
- Grading Every USC Football Recruiting Class Since 2002
Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan Are Legally Single, Divorce Final have 383 words, post on www.tmz.com at November 20, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.