New Delhi: Copper prices on Friday rose 20 paise to Rs 438.15 per kg in futures trade as speculators built fresh positions in spot market. On the Multi Commodity Exchange, copper contracts for November delivery gained 20 paise, or 0.05 per cent, to Rs 438.15 per kg in 7,684 lots. However, copper contracts for December delivery fell 10 paise, or 0.02 per cent, to Rs 443 per kg in a business turnover of 337 lots. Nickel Nickel prices on Friday strengthened 40 paise to Rs 1,200.80 per kg in futures trade as investors raised their positions driven by a firm demand from alloy-makers. On the Multi Commodity Exchange, nickel contracts for November delivery gained Rs 40 paise, or 0.03 per cent, to Rs 1,200.80 per kg in a business turnover of 11,327 lots. Increase in demand in spot market from alloy-makers supported price rise in nickel futures, analysts said. Zinc Zinc prices on Friday rose 0.20 per cent to Rs 188.05 per kg in futures market as traders built up fresh positions amid increase in spot demand. On the Multi Commodity Exchange, zinc for delivery in November traded higher by 20 paise, or 0.11 per cent, to Rs 188.05 per… Read full this story
- Dutch Metal Leaf - Its Origins
- The Disconnect Between Raging Gold Demand and Yawning Gold Prices
- Choosing the Right Precious Metal
- Metal Handicrafts Affecting All Aspects of Life Beautifully
- Successful Home Based Internet Marketing - How Does a Sardine Swim With Sharks?
- Korn Planting New Metal Underground Roots and Growing a Rock & Roll Empire
- Stock And Futures Technical Analysis
- The Future of Mobile Gaming - Interview With David Kainer
- Different Types of Metal Plating Chemicals
- Essential Precious Metal Information For Jewelry Shoppers
Base metals: Copper, nickel, zinc futures up on spot demand have 258 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.