Great news for fans of Hip Hop and a December to remember indeed as American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer, Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn, popularly known as Future is set to thrill Nigerians with a stellar performance at his first headline concert on December 29, 2019, at Eko Convention Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
READ ALSO: Tiwa Savage acquires ‘customised’ exotic car
The music star who has registered an amazing year in his career with two chart-topping albums, Grammy award for Best Rap Performance category, and just concluded Legendary Nights Tour with Meek Mill, is set to continue in this greatness as he journeys to Africa’s commercial hub, Lagos.
Future, who recently dropped his seventh studio album, The WIZRD, has a large fan base in Nigeria which can be traced back since the release of his debut studio album, Magnified and other smashing hits such as ‘Mask off’ and ‘Turn on the lights’. With seven successful albums under his belt, Future is one of the most loved rappers of our generation.
The international superstar made the announcement on his fan page @futurexsavage, he said “For all my Nigerian followers, Future will be performing in Lagos on December 29th”
The event is organised by Toro Entertainment Company (TEC) and there are more surprises as fans countdown to the event day.
Future Live in Concert joins the list of other anticipated concerts in December including Kizz Daniel Live and 2baba Live which hold December 26 & 28 2019 respectively.
- NASA tracks 'dent' in Earth's magnetic field caused by solar storms which could knock out computers on satellites
- Bill Clinton will call the Oval Office 'a storm center' and attack Donald Trump openly in address to Democratic Convention - hours after pictures of him with Epstein victim are revealed
- Heatwaves, fires, storms: Blame climate change for summer misery
- Lagos test runs post-pandemic showbiz with drive-in concert
- Travis Scott Kills it on GQ Magazine’s Cover for September Issue, See Pics
- Trump Lashes Out At Jay Z on Twitter, Says that Black Unemployment is Lowest Ever
- AmithWorldWide a.k.a Amith Boteju uses his musical ties to invite world attention to Sri Lanka
- Donald Trump on Charlottesville: What Does It Mean to Topple a Statue?
- Police Reform Alone Won't Stop Another George Floyd from Being Murdered
- 'Godzilla' Sahara Dust Cloud Update: Second Wave Set to Reach Gulf Coast
- Not for the first time, Azhar Ali finds a quietly dignified way through a sticky situation
- Coronavirus live updates: California ‘stabilizing,’ counties are ‘doing things really well,’ top official says
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: August 17-18
- Stevie Wonder, Festac 1977: a unifying moment of transatlantic black pride
- What Climate Alarm Has Already Achieved
- Naomi Campbell: ‘It’s time to reset’
- Melania Trump pleads for an end to 'looting and violence in the name of justice' as she tackles racial division, mourns victims of COVID and backs her husband saying he gives 'total honesty' and 'loves America'
- Hundreds Of Thousands Turned Out To Protest Gun Violence At The March For Our Lives
- Tulsa’s Hip-Hop Artists Are Speaking. Will the World Listen?
- How Media Coverage Of Azealia Banks Reflects A Double Standard
American rapper Future to storm Lagos for first headline concert in Africa have 510 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at November 25, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.