Love them or hate them, Apple products are immaculately designed. Whether it’s the iPhone, the iPad, or their range of Mac computers, they look and feel great.
The company’s first wireless headphones are no different. Apple’s AirPods are now in their second iteration, and have become incredibly popular.
The earphones are totally wireless, and offer impressive sound quality and five hours of listening time. Pop them in the charging case, though, and you can charge up to three hours within 15 minutes. In fact, the case carries over 24 hours of charge.
The second generation also brings wireless charging, so you can just lay the case on a charger and it’ll juice your earphones up in no time. Of course, you can still charge through the lightning cable if you’d prefer.
While the AirPods also work on Android devices, they lose some functionality such as Siri support.
We’ve put together the best prices we can find for the second-generation headphones, and we’ll keep updating these as they change.
If you’re looking for something a bit different, why not check out our guide to the best deals on Beats headphones? You can check it out here.
- Apple’s new iPhones are coming to Singapore soon – here’s how to get the best deal
- Hassle-free shopping and best deals online
- These are the best deals airlines are offering for Black Friday
- Labor Day sales are everywhere — here’s how to get the best deals this weekend
- Black Friday is no longer a one-day event — here’s when you can get the best deals on every item all week
- AT&T’s new $35 streaming TV package is the best deal yet for cord-cutters
- The best deals in the city can be found not in Divisoria—but in BGC!
- Here’s where to get the best deals on National Taco Day
- I’m convinced everyone overlooks the best deal at Trader Joe’s — and it isn’t food
- It’s too late for the Apple AirPods this year