Democratic presidential hopeful Tulsi Gabbard assailed Hillary Clinton for ‘having blood on her hands’ after the former Secretary of State claimed that Russia was grooming the congresswoman from Hawaii to be a third-party candidate. ‘Thousands of my brothers and sisters in uniform were killed in Iraq, a war that she championed,’ Gabbard told Fox News on Friday. ‘Their blood is on her hands. That’s why she’s smearing my character and trying to undermine my campaign.’ Clinton, the Democratic nominee who lost to Donald Trump in the 2016 election, told a podcast hosted by former Obama aide David Plouffe on Friday that Gabbard is a ‘Russian asset’. ‘They know [Trump] can’t win without a third-party candidate,’ Clinton told Plouffe on his Campaign HQ podcast. Tulsi Gabbard bashed Hillary Clinton in an appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Friday (pictured), saying Clinton is waging a smear campaign against her because ‘she knows she can’t control me’ The congresswoman also suggested that this had become ‘a race between Hillary Clinton and myself’. Pictured: Gabbard on Tucker Carlson Tonight ‘I’m not making any predictions but I think they [the Kremlin] have got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and… Read full this story
- Conversation' with Hillary Clinton? That'll be $2,700
- Trump leads standing ovation for Hillary Clinton
- Can Hillary Clinton’s ‘smart power’ take her to the White House?
- Trump assails Bill Clinton, vows to jail Hillary Clinton if he wins White House
- A burning question: What’s next for Hillary Clinton?
- Nobody more qualified than Hillary Clinton to serve as president: Obama
- Obama endorses Hillary Clinton for president
- Hillary Clinton faces FBI probe as presidential race enters final stretch
- Hillary Clinton to return to Vietnam during ASEAN forum
- Hillary Clinton movie, TV miniseries scrapped
Tulsi Gabbard says Hillary Clinton has 'blood on her hands' and brands her the 'embodiment of corruption' after the former Secretary of State claimed she was a 'favorite of the Russians' as fellow Democratic candidates flock to the veteran's defense have 302 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 20, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.