Welcome to Jezebel’s Midweek Madness, where local menace Joan Summers is currently boycotting the Friends 25th Anniversary Celebration by breaking into every Pottery Barn in the country and lighting the Friends-branded coffee tables on fire. Seeing as the police are currently searching for my whereabouts—sources tell me they have some “questions”—there isn’t much time. Let’s dive in to this week’s tabloids! Advertisement Star: There is no other way I’d like to spend the 25th anniversary of Friends than digging through some allegations and gossip contained within my least favorite tabloid! I should start by saying that if you walked up to me and explained a popular moment in the show where the cast elaborately stages a high-stakes robbery that climaxes in a drug-fueled orgy and the murder of a loved one—I’d believe you! Not a single episode has ever penetrated the protective barrier I’ve cloaked myself in for much of my life and the plot remains a mystery to me. (I plan on keeping it that way!) From what little evidence I’ve gathered from daytime television interviews and Facebook posts from high school acquaintances, they’re friends… who are rich? Or at least pretending to be poor? I’ve never figured out… Read full this story
- Jennifer Aniston reacts to her first Emmy nomination in 11 years for her work on The Morning Show: 'What a morning waking up to this news!'
- Jennifer Aniston: ‘Wear a Damn Mask’ Because of My Friend Was on a Ventilator
- Jennifer Aniston: ‘Wear a Damn Mask’ Because My Friend Was on a Ventilator
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow tease they 'don't know anything' about Friends reunion
- Jennifer Aniston’s doppelganger takes the internet by storm. Can you tell them apart?
- Jennifer Aniston gives rare glimpse of mysterious tattoo during Lisa Kudrow chat
- Gwyneth Paltrow's brutal comment explains Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston split
- Lisa Kudrow's 'endearing' act on Friends set always made Jennifer Aniston laugh
- Jennifer Aniston reunites with Courteney Cox inside star's stunning Malibu mansion - see video
- Jennifer Aniston & Steve Carell Get Drama Recognition For ‘Morning Show’ Following Comedy Emmy Nom Streak
This Week In Tabloids: Was Jennifer Aniston the Only Actor on have 353 words, post on jezebel.com at October 2, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.