So many movies, so little time. Every week brings a new crop of them, opening in multiplexes and arthouse theaters across the nation, and arriving in increasingly high volumes on streaming platforms like Netflix. How’s a voracious moviegoer to keep up? That’s where The A.V. Club comes in. The first week of every month, we’ll be previewing all the major movies coming to theaters (or laptops or gaming systems or Rokus) near you, helping narrow down these upcoming releases by making educated guesses on whether they’re worth your time and money. Terminator: Dark Fate Theaters everywhere November 1 Get this: There’s a new Terminator movie coming out, promising a fresh take and maybe the beginning of a new trilogy! If this sounds like a familiar marketing hook, it’s because time-traveling cyborgs have failed to erase evidence of the last three times the Terminator series blazed back onto movie screens, promising the exact same thing. This time, at least, James Cameron is actually involved, sharing producing and story credits. His involvement probably helped secure the participation of Arnold Schwarzenegger (playing yet another variation on his most iconic role) and Linda Hamilton, who returns as an even-more-hardened Sarah Connor. The cast also… Read full this story
- Bride with terminal cancer, 25, who married her fiancé in a ‘dream’ fairytale wedding with the help of a charity reveals her excitement at spending her first Christmas as a married woman
- Construction of Vietnam's first LNG terminal to begin next month
- Terminally-ill mother, 28, with motor neurone disease feels 'blessed' as she prepares for last Christmas with her daughters, eight and one, after medics gave her nine months to live in March
- Woman dies after RMP tries to terminate pregnancy
- Florida veteran, 76, battling terminal cancer is granted his dying wish of having a white Christmas and making one last snow angel
- Transformers Vs. the Terminator Comic Book Brings the Ultimate Robot War
- Terminator: Dark Fate First Reactions Call It the Best Sequel Since T2: Judgment Day
- Terminator: Dark Fate Comes to 4K, Blu-Ray This January with Deleted and Extended Scenes
- How SFO’s Harvey Milk terminal will reflect history of gay activism
- James Arthur donates £1000 to terminally ill fan after pulling out of Teenage Cancer Trust gig amid battle with 'anxiety and poor mental health'
The Terminator is back, and so are have 375 words, post on film.avclub.com at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.