Patients with a painful clicking jaw could be spared major surgery thanks to a new ‘pinhole’ procedure that cures the condition with a single invisible stitch. The £5,000 operation can be carried out as a day case and leaves no scars. Patients who may have suffered years of distressing discomfort are left pain-free within days. Problems with the temporomandibular joints – the two areas that join the jaw to the rest of the skull – affect at least a third of all adults at some stage. It can be due to muscle damage or, more commonly, because tiny discs of cartilage that sit within the joint slip out of place or deteriorate. Cartilage is a tough, silky substance and the discs act as cushions, allowing smooth movement of the jaw. Patients with a painful clicking jaw could be spared major surgery thanks to a new ‘pinhole’ procedure that cures the condition with a single invisible stitch. The £5,000 operation can be carried out as a day case and leaves no scars If for some reason they move into the wrong position, the jaw can become locked. Symptoms include pain and a clicking or popping feeling when the jaw is used –… Read full this story
- 10 Free Ways to Get More Exposure, Traffic to Your Blog
- Free Ways to Estimate Keyword Demand Redux
- 12 Free Ways to Check the Competition of a Keyword
- The Right Way To Do Click-To-Call In An Enhanced Campaign World
- 6 Free Ways to Build a Community Around Your Blog
- How to do hydrophobic coating at home: Hassle free way to keep your clean [Video]
- How do I find a way to create a global single.php for a custom post type?
- 10 Free Ways to Boost Facebook Engagement
- How to Get Rid of Your Acne Scars
- How to Create a Free Business Email Address in 5 Minutes (Step by Step)
The scar-free way to ease the agony of a clicking jaw... with a single invisible stitch have 308 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 5, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.