Kevin Clifton has thanked celebrity partner Anneka Rice following their elimination from the current series of Strictly Come Dancing. The pair crashed out of the BBC show during Sunday evening’s Movie Week after their Charleston, choreographed to Woo-Hoo from Kill Bill: Volume 1, failed to impress the judging panel. And taking to Twitter shortly afterwards, Kevin, 36, broke his silence on their early departure, and thanked the former 90s pin-up, 61, for her hard work during their three weeks together. Reaching out: Kevin Clifton has thanked celebrity partner Anneka Rice following their elimination from the current series of Strictly Come Dancing He wrote: ‘Thank u @AnnekaRice for a lovely few weeks. You worked so hard and in a short space of time started dancing with your heart. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next ‘I feel like the luckiest girl on the planet’: Alesha Dixon… Ali Bastian is pregnant! Hollyoaks star, 37, and husband… Beyonce poses with husband Jay-Z in new photos shared to her… Share this article Share ‘Good luck to all the other contestants. Its going to be a cracking @bbcstrictly series.’ Anneka, best know for her presenting roles on Treasure Hunt and Challenge Anneka – later returned the… Read full this story
- Rebecca Solnit on Breaking Silence as Our Mightiest Weapon Against Oppression
- Kevin Smith Thought About 'Avengers: Infinity War' After Heart Attack
- Janoris Jenkins Breaks Silence On Murder at His Home, 'Hurts My Heart'
- Kevin Spacey Torched for Using His Response to Sexual Misconduct Claims to Come Out as Gay
- Jennifer Hudson Breaks Silence About Family Murders
- UFC's Rachael Ostovich Breaks Silence On Domestic Violence, Still Has Black Eye
- Justice Thomas Breaks Silence to Hate on Yale?
- Tech Evangelist Adria Richards Breaks Silence on Recent Controversy
- Jimmy Garoppolo Breaks Silence on Kiara Mia, 'Good Learning Experience'
- Drew Brees Breaks Silence On NFC Championship, 'I Refuse to Let This Hold Us Down'
Strictly champion Kevin Clifton breaks his silence as he thanks Anneka Rice for dancing with 'her heart' amid claims he felt 'humiliated' by early exit have 308 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.