From playing cricket on set to posing in designer clothes, these stunning photos capture the timeless beauty of Audrey Hepburn. The images are all published in a new book, Always Audrey: Six Iconic Photographers. One Legendary Star, which celebrates one of Hollywood’s brightest stars 26 years after her death at the age of 63. Six photographers who captured Audrey over the years - Norman Parkinson, Milton Greene, Lawrence Fried as well as Terry O’Neil, Eva Sereny and Douglas Kirkland – came together to share their favourite snaps for the work. The photos, some of which have rarely been seen publicly, depict Audrey in a personal setting, while others show her at work. Hollywood star Audrey Hepburn captured by Milton Green on the set of War and Peace in 1955. Six iconic photographers share their rarest pictures of the acting legend in a book titled Always Audrey The actress playing cricket on the set of On the set of ‘Two for the Road’, starring Hepburn and Albert Finney, directed by Stanley Donen and released in 1967 Photographer Eva Sereny captured Hepburn on the set of the movie which would see her last starring role: Always, by Steven Spielberg, which was released in 1989… Read full this story
- Jack Nicholson was naked in the pool, but not a shining star in bed: Just one of the revelations in a riotous new memoir about Hollywood at its most debauched - as told by a beauty who fell under the A-list's spell
- Former ‘40s star Veronica Lake wrote she ‘had to get out of Hollywood’ before her tragic death
- Black Dahlia murder solved? Shocking new details about aspiring actress Elizabeth Short's life and gruesome death
- Melania Trump only moved to the White House AFTER getting a new prenup and has 'proof in writing' that Barron will be treated as equal to Donald's other kids, new book claims - but she says it's 'fiction'
- Gisele Bundchen shares never-seen-before images of her kids as she sends an Earth Day note with Cindy Crawford and Brooke Shields following
- The great escape: 50 brilliant books to transport you this summer
- Perrie Edwards 'is new face of Nando's with star already making adverts for the brand'
- Harper Lee's 'To Kill a Mockingbird' still resonates 60 years on
- Rita Ora and Kylie Minogue join Hollywood legends as celebrity photographer Andy Gotts remembers his favourites shoots from a 30 year career
- 'We are so so happy for you!' David Beckham FINALLY congratulates son Brooklyn and new fiancée Nicola Peltz on their engagement... as couple 'plan to splash £4 million on TWO weddings'
Six photographers share their favourite Audrey Hepburn images in a new book celebrating the Hollywood actress 26 years after her death have 416 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 24, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.