A single mum has revealed her shock at being asked by her best friend if she would consider having sex with her husband. Sharing details with Australian sexologist Dr Nikki Goldstein, the woman named Sally said her friend is on medication and has a ‘non-existent sex drive’. While she said hadn’t ruled out the idea entirely, things are complicated by the fact she and her friend do ‘a lot of family stuff together’ as their kids are the same age. Signing off, Sally told Dr Goldstein her friend regularly sends her articles on polyamory as a way of potentially sparking her interest. A single woman said she was shocked after her best friend asked her if she would consider having sex with her husband (stock image) Dr Nikki Goldstein (pictured) said it is important to take a non-judgmental position toward sexual desire In response to the woman’s request for ‘helpful advice’, Dr Goldstein said not knowing her feelings about the proposal made things tricky. However, she said she hoped she was thinking about things with an open mind, one that takes into account the ‘unique’ nature of sexual desire. ‘This might sound a bit odd to you Sally, but don’t… Read full this story
- 'I Took My Husband To A Nudist Resort—Here's What Happened'
- A dying mother's plea for her life
- Meghan Markle reveals SHE asked to guest edit Vogue after 'summoning up the courage' and hopes she's created a magazine of 'positivity, kindness, humour and inclusivity'
- Big Bang: The science of sex in space
- How Viagra's Throwing Off The Sex Lives Of Long-Term Marriages—And Shuffling The Dating Status Quo
- 30 Celebrities Who Said They Wouldn’t Have Sex Before Marriage
- Inside a Hamptons Sex Party for the Elite
- Mothers of infants with Down’s syndrome share honest account and dispel myths surrounding the condition
- Our Best Hope for Civil Discourse on the Internet Is on ... Reddit
- The best movies you can watch on Amazon Prime this October
'She sent me articles on polyamory': Single mother is shocked after her best friend asks her to have sex with her HUSBAND have 324 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 30, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.