Last week, MailOnline exclusively revealed that Rafferty Law would be following in his father Jude’s acting footsteps after landing the titular role in a remake of Oliver!. And the 23-year-old model was pictured on the London set of the Sky Cinema project for the first time on Monday, when he was seen getting into character. Sporting camouflage print trousers with a taupe jacket, he displayed his agility as he dashed around the streets of the English capital, alongside co-star Rita Ora, 28. A new Twist: Rita Ora and Rafferty Law were spotted shooting scenes for Twist, the upcoming remake of hit musical Oliver!, on the streets of London on Monday Members of the cast and crew looked on as her ran from extras dressed as police officers on the central London set, before propelling himself off the side of a wall. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Iris Law, 18, shows off her model figure in a bow-tie blouse… Ryan Reynolds shares first snap of his third child with… Sienna Miller, 37, stuns in scarlet as she goes arm-in-arm… The Crown series three: Olivia Colman stars in ‘dark’ new… Share this article Share For her part, pop star Rita, who plays the… Read full this story
- AP: Sex assaults in high school sports minimized as ‘hazing’
- Playing Through the Whistle: The story of steel, football and American town Aliquippa
- Anquan Boldin Goes to Washington
- Definitive Dunks: The 30 greatest dunks in NBA history
- New Kind of Dual Threat: Chad Thomas Is 'Gonna Win a Grammy' and Play on Sundays
- Lauri Markkanen's development could change course of Bulls' massive rebuild
- Some of the red flags dogging Dalvin Cook are not all of his doing
- Will Prince William leave Prince Harry's wedding to watch the FA Cup final?
- How a Detroit little league team produced three of college football’s biggest stars
- Suspended Disbelief: Tom Brady seals status as greatest QB ever in Super Bowl LI
Rita Ora dons police uniform while Jude Law's son Rafferty displays his agility as the pair are pictured on the set of Oliver! remake for the first time have 312 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.