Rebekah Vardy is cutting short her family holiday in Dubai and flying home with husband Jamie after being left ‘devastated and inconsolable’ over her fallout with Coleen Rooney. The pregnant TV star, 37, has hired a team of forensic IT experts to prove her innocence after Coleen, 33, accused her of selling stories to the press through information she obtained from her private Instagram. Sources close to Rebekah say she is preparing to hit back and is working with her lawyers to prove she had nothing to do with the leak. Distraught: Heavily pregnant Rebekah Vardy is cutting short her family holiday in Dubai and flying home with husband Jamie after being left ‘devastated and inconsolable’ over her fallout with Coleen Rooney (pictured in Dubai last month) An insider exclusively told MailOnline: ‘Rebekah has been incredibly stressed and hasn’t stopped sobbing all day, which is very out of character for her. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Coleen Rooney accuses Rebekah Vardy of leaking stories about… Inside Coleen Rooney’s circle of trust: WAG’s closest… Rebekah Vardy’s ex made claims about her insatiable thirst… ‘Coleen owes you a pint, mate’: Twitter ‘detective’ Dave is… Share this article Share ‘The whole situation… Read full this story
- Over 300 Indians fly home on board special Air India flight from New York
- These migrant workers are flying home, thanks to their employer
- Lockdown plight: Labourers who sold goats for a flight ticket will finally fly home
- Stranded Vietnamese citizens set to fly home from Australia, New Zealand
- Stuck in Mumbai for 2 months, cancer patient from Patna flies home
- Oman nationals fly home
- Australian domestic travel explained: where can I fly and is it too soon to plan an interstate holiday?
- Gisele Bundchen cuts her daughter Vivian's hair at home as she continues self-isolating with her family in Florida
- Prisoners incarcerated far away from home are effectively denied the possibility of seeing family members
- Iain Lee's heartbreaking reason for doing I’m a Celeb revealed
Rebekah Vardy EXCLUSIVE 'I’m flying home and I’ll prove my innocence': 'Distraught' WAG cuts short family holiday in Dubai as she 'hires a team of forensic IT experts to prove she didn’t sell stories' amid Coleen Rooney war of words have 329 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.