Royal weddings are known for their pomp and ceremony. Thousands of flowers adorn the chapel, no expenses are spared for the dress and a horse-drawn carriage usually follows the televised ceremony. But it seems this time, Princess Beatrice is going to tear up the rule book. Before now, the only thing the public knew about the upcoming nuptials of Bea, 31, and Edo, 35, was that it would take place at some point in 2020. But this weekend, new details have emerged which might disappoint royal fans hoping to head to Windsor for a royal day out. According to the Mail on Sunday, the couple want a pared-back wedding, without any of the usual showy traditions. There will be no carriage ride, no reception at Windsor Castle and, most surprisingly, the venue might be at her parent’s home. READ MORE: How the Queen could bag herself a cool £100M a year Without a procession, she won’t have to face the embarrassment of potentially getting turned down by the BBC for TV coverage of the event, as Eugenie was. A low-key affair will also keep costs down, which will be welcome news to the public. Princess Eugenie came under fire after it… Read full this story
- Windsor royal wedding take two! Everything we know so far about Princess Eugenie's engagement
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal wedding dress code explained as wedding invites revealed
- Royal Wedding and FA Cup Final clash unlikely
- Nine facts about Eugenie’s royal wedding
- Princess Beatrice’s ex Dave Clark now engaged to advertising exec just months after ending 10-year romance with royal
- Princess Beatrice’s ex Dave Clark whisks new fiancee off to French Riviera months after ending 10-year royal romance
- Prince and Harry and Meghan Markle ENGAGED with royal wedding set for the spring
- Meghan Markle 'obsessed with watching Princess Diana's royal wedding as a child' as we reveal their striking similarities
- What will Prince Harry’s royal wedding guests make of Meghan Markle’s clan?
- When will royal wedding take place? Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have already set date after confirming engagement
Princess Beatrice royal wedding: New details REVEALED - and it's not what you'd expect have 341 words, post on feedproxy.google.com at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.