They’re both called Amber, they’re both Love Island winners, and they’re both single.
And, although Amber Gill and Amber Davies both stepped out in plunging ensembles on Monday night to attend the Pride of Britain Awards held the Grosvenor House Hotel in London, the ladies made distinctly different style statements.
Reigning Love Island champion Amber slipped her jaw-dropping curves into a glamorous red gown, while West End star and 2017 show winner Amber looked chic in a sleek trouser suit.
Wow! Amber Gill (left) and Amber Davies (right) both stepped out in plunging ensembles on Monday night to attend the Pride of Britain Awards held the Grosvenor House Hotel in London
Geordie beauty Amber ensured she didn’t go unnoticed as she arrived clad in her plunging red silk dress, which boasted a thigh-high split.
She boosted her height with a strappy pair of silver stilettos and kept her accessorises to a minimum, letting her frock do the talking.
The beautician’s natural afro curl was parted in the centre and styled into a stunning half-up, half-down ‘do.
Her natural beauty was enhanced with a flawless make-up look and finished off with a dramatic pair of false eyelashes.
Va va voom: Reigning Love Island champion Amber slipped her jaw-dropping curves into a glamorous red gown
Glamorous: Geordie beauty Amber ensured she didn’t go unnoticed as she arrived clad in her plunging red silk dress, which boasted a thigh-high split
Look ravishing in red like Amber in a dress by Nadine Merabi
The Pride Of Britain Awards was a star-studded affair, which attracted a host of our favourite reality stars.
Amber Rose ensured she stood out from the crowd in a racy red dress, completed with metallic accessories.
Hailing from red-carpet favourite brand Nadine Merabi, this number incorporates a plunging neckline and thigh-high slit. The result is a super sexy, ultra-flattering aesthetic that will make an entrance on every outing!
With that in mind, we highly recommend clicking (right) to make it yours.
Or be a lady in red with the help of our edit below. We have rallied up the best alternatives from Reformation, Lasula, Club L and Damsel In A Dress…
* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED
Chic: West End star and 2017 show winner Amber oozed sophistication in a sleek John Richmond trouser suit featuring glittering silver lapels and short voluminous sleeves
Meanwhile, Amber Davies oozed sophistication as she went bra-less beneath a black John Richmond trouser suit featuring glittering silver lapels and short voluminous sleeves.
She strolled along the red carpet in an elegant pair of pointed Alevi stilettos, while carrying her belongings in an edgy Alexander McQueen bag.
Styled by Lorraine McCulloch, Amber’s ensemble was finished off with an array of David Robinson bracelets and a subtle pair of diamond earrings.
The talented star’s tresses were swept up into a sleek bun and her stunning features were enhanced with a dramatic smokey eye, with a burgundy manicure by Mimi McCulloch adding the final touch.
Designer duds: She strolled along the red carpet in an elegant pair of pointed Alevi stilettos, while carrying her belongings in an edgy Alexander McQueen bag
Beauty: The talented star’s tresses were swept up into a sleek bun and her stunning features were enhanced with a dramatic smokey eye
Love Island lovelies: Amber posed next to former Love Island star Laura Anderson
Reigning champion Amber Gill is the current Love Island champion, winning the show with Greg O’Shea, with whom she had a short-lived romance.
Amber Davies won the show in 2017 with ex Kem Cetinay, and has gone on to star on the West End, and in her own reality show.
More than 100 of the UK’s biggest stars will come together at the Daily Mirror Pride of Britain Awards to honour the nation’s unsung heroes on the landmark 20th anniversary of the event.
The awards recognise and celebrate ordinary people up and down the country doing extraordinary things.
Elegant: Laura looked exceptional in an elegant black floor-length gown, which boasted a feathery strapless neckline
Flawless: Laura’s flawless visage was adorned with a pretty make-up application
Hosted by Carol Vorderman, celebrities and public figures including Prince Charles, Robert Downey Jr, Sir Ben Kingsley, Dua Lipa, Ant & Dec, Chris Pratt, Michael Sheen, Adam Lambert, Christine Lampard, Sir Michael Caine, Jonathan Ross, Suranne Jones, and the judges and casts of Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor will be honouring this year’s awe-inspiring winners.
Carol Vorderman said: ‘Pride of Britain is such a huge part of my life, it’s hard to believe it’s 20 years since we first started. In that time, it has found a place at the heart of British life, and the winners represent the very best of us. I never fail to be humbled by them, and this year’s are no different.’
The Daily Mirror Pride of Britain Awards, in partnership with TSB, will be broadcast on ITV on 5th November at 8pm.
Pretty in pink: Love Island runners up Tommy Fury and Molly-Mae Hague put on a loved-up display, with the blonde beauty turning heads in a bespoke PrettyLittleThing dress
Cute couple: Former Love Islanders and current X Factor: Celebrity star Eyal Booker cosied up to girlfriend Delilah Hamlin on the red carpet
Dapper: Former Love Island runner-up made a solo appearance in a slim-fit tux
- Critics' Choice Awards: Gwendoline Christie turns heads in an oversized menswear trouser suit
- Love Island finalists: Babies, cheating and tragedy - here's what came next
- Best dressed bombshells! Jennifer Lopez wows on the red carpet at the Critics' Choice Awards alongside Anne Hathaway, Zendaya and Charlize Theron and Sarah Snook
- Love Island's Anna Vakili cuts a casual figure in a green tracksuit as she steps out makeup free to join BFF Amber Gill at the airport before flying to Thailand
- That look of love: Scarlett Johansson beams at fiance Colin Jost at the SAG awards as the one year anniversary of their engagement creeps up
- Amber Gill, Vicky Pattison, and Holly Willoughby look all partied out as they leave the TV Choice Awards
- Love Island's steamiest moments - sex marathons, public romps and saucy massages
- Winning streak! Renee Zellweger, Joaquin Phoenix, Laura Dern all triumph AGAIN at Critics' Choice Awards after Golden Globes success... and Brad Pitt gets a nod too but skips the show
- Love Island SPOILER: Siannise KISSES new hunk Connagh while Sophie twerks in a TINY green bikini during VERY racy Booty Camp challenge
- Caroline Flack STANDS DOWN from her £1.2million a year Love Island job to avoid 'detracting attention from the upcoming series' after being charged with assault
- Amber Gill cosies up to mystery man on holiday as he rests his hand on her thigh
- Critics' Choice Awards 2020: Phoebe Waller-Bridge looks elegant in black gown alongside glamorous Kate Beckinsale as they lead the British stars on the red carpet
- TOWIE: Olivia Attwood has an awkward run-in with Amber Turner and Dan Edgar as the cast touch down in Marbella... after hitting out at the 'boring' couple
- Love Island’s Ovie Soko revealed as new Diet Coke hunk in star’s biggest ever deal
- Critics' Choice Awards: Annabelle Wallis dazzles in a plunging silver sequin backless gown as she scores another red carpet style win
- Amber Heard packs on the PDA with new girlfriend Bianca Butti before taking to the podium to speak at 4th Annual Women's Day March in LA
- 'There is a long way to go!' Gal Gadot stuns in goddess gown as she dedicates SeeHer win to victims of sexual harassment at the Critics' Choice Awards
- Scarlett Johansson bounces back after being 'violently ill' as she makes a stunning show at the SAG Awards with fiance Colin Jost
- TOWIE's Shelby Tribble STRADDLES and snogs Sam Mucklow during tennis double date with abs-flashing Amber Turner and Dan Edgar
- Ant and Dec are SNUBBED from the RTS Awards nominations for the first time in NINE years... after a year of personal drama and time apart
Pride of Britain Awards: Reigning Love Island champion Amber Gill and 2017 winner Amber Davies turn heads in plunging ensembles have 1432 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.